|Relatives||Ice Thing (husband)|
|Introduced in||"What is Life?"|
|Lastest appearance||"Come Along With Me"|
|Voiced by||Steve Little|
She appears again in "Loyalty to the King" as one of the many princesses who is interested in the Nice King (Ice King). However, he doesn't want to marry her, so on her way out, Nice King tells Finn and Jake to tell her she's been rejected.
In "The Real You," she is at the library Finn and Jake go to so they can prepare for Princess Bubblegum's science barbecue. She is later mentioned in conjunction to the library in "Holly Jolly Secrets Part I," when one of Ice King's confessionals mentions that an attempt to take her both lead to Finn and Jake's stopping him and having his library card revoked.
In "Paper Pete," Turtle Princess is constantly trying to keep control of Finn's volume in the library as he tries to help the Pagelings defeat the Moldos. She ultimately confronts Finn but is embarrassed to see him take off his shirt. She then blushed and ran off to continue her job of stacking books.
She is one of the many princesses in the episode "Princess Monster Wife" to have her body parts stolen, showing that she is one of Ice King's favorite princesses. She has a part of her head stolen.
In "Gotcha!," she is shown to be close friends with Lumpy Space Princess, with whom she shares the greeting of "Hey, girl." This extends to a personalized ringtone for Turtle Princess on Lumpy Space Princess' cell phone. It's implied she brings food to Lumpy Space Princess often. In the episode, she is impressed with Lumpy Space Princess' ability to attract "guys" (really wild animals Lumpy Space Princess has personified). She encourages Lumpy Space Princess to write a tell-all about how she used her lumps to attract Finn, as a way for Turtle Princess to learn to attract guys. By the episode's end, she enjoys Lumpy Space Princess' very different book, and has apparently started dating a vulture from Lumpy Space Princess' campsite named "Billy." She is also shown to ride around on a rocket sled when not at the library.
In the series finale "Come Along With Me," she meets Gunter, who has become the Ice Thing. The two eventually marry. It is also hinted that she wrote a book titled "Royalty of Ooo," signed by "T. Princess," which Shermy and Beth used to locate the future King of Ooo.
Turtle Princess looks like a turtle with long yellow hair, however she dyed it black in "Blank Eyed Girl." She has a crown similar to that of Princess Bubblegum and Slime Princess, but with a green gem. She has a very deep voice (although she sports a much higher voice in "The Real You"). She also has a dark green shell and brownish-green skin. Her eyes appear to be slanted (they can be seen open in some episodes).
Turtle Princess is a princess who works at a library. She is very strict about her rules and wants everything to be very quiet because she enjoys her peace and silence. Because of this, she is always shushing everyone who makes noise in her library, even if it's barely any noise at all. Outside of work, Turtle Princess is a loud and rambunctious, outgoing person. She acts very similar to her best friend, Lumpy Space Princess, acting like a stereotypical teenage girl, texting and shouting out phrases like "Hey, gurrrl!" and things like that.
- "What is Life?" (debut, in Ice King's Imagination zone)
- "The Real You"
- "Paper Pete"
- "Princess Monster Wife"
- "Dream of Love"
- "All the Little People" (as a toy)
- "Bad Little Boy"
- "The Prince Who Wanted Everything" (Turtle Prince)
- "Princess Day"
- "Jake The Brick" (cameo)
- "Blank-Eyed Girl"
- "Don't Look"
- "Daddy-Daughter Card Wars (cameo)
- "Slime Central" (as Splurtle Princess)
- "Skyhooks II"
- "Fionna and Cake and Fionna"
- "Son of Rap Bear"
- "Come Along With Me"
- Her tiara resembles Princess Bubblegum's, which has the ability to block the telepathic power of the Lich.
- She was the first princess to note that the cage in "Loyalty to the King" was like a prison.
- She is Andy Ristaino's favorite princess.
- She appears in the library in several episodes and "shushes" people if they cause disturbances while she is looking through books, specifically Finn.
- In "Princess Monster Wife," her room is full of shelves with books.
- She is one of four princesses that is voiced by a male; the others are Lumpy Space Princess, Muscle Princess, and Princess Beautiful.
- Her catchphrase (especially to Lumpy Space Princess) is "Hey, girl."