Finn and Fern's carefree visit to some old ruins turns disastrous.
- For unknown reasons, Finn appears to be fatter than in previous episodes.
- This episode portrayed the concept of a clone/twin of the protagonist turning on them in a battle to the death, the concept is also shown in series as Star Trek: The Original Series, Rick And Morty, Regular Show, Star Wars, and several others.
- Fern discovered his abilities to disguise as others in the previous episode, "Whispers."
- Finn says he is sensitive to being abandoned. This may be due to his past family history.
- In a hologram, Princess Bubblegum mentions the events of "Reboot"/"Two Swords" where Finn lost his arm again and his fight with Susan.
- Finn discovers a new ability in his arm similar to when he found out his "second arm" was made of the grass sword in "The Comet."
- Finn's prosthetic arm is actually more than meets the eye. It can be used as several power tools and even a weapon, and has a microphone and holoscreen.
- With the "weed-whacker" mode on his arm, Finn kills Fern by accidentally cutting him in the chest and bursting him into pieces of grass.
- However at the end of the episode Fern's remains are seen and his eyeball moves. This may imply that in some way Fern is alive.
- The room in which Fern trapped Finn is very similar to the inside of the Finn Sword: it's an empty space with just a small amount of food and a chair.
- This episode is the season 8 finale. 
- This episode was released early on the Cartoon Network app on July 14, 2017.
- The list of abilities of Finn's arm changes order twice. Once after Finn says "Huh." and then when the view zooms into the Weed Whacker option.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/adventure-time-three-buckets/EP012462651638?aid=zap2it
- ↑ http://kingofooo.tumblr.com/post/162720736549/adventure-time-returns-on-monday-july-17th-five
- ↑ https://kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/?do=findComment&comment=558043
- ↑ https://ask.fm/MrMuto/answers/143415325128