FANDOM


Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.

Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Forum newClick here to start a new topic.

BMO
  • Adventuretimegurl123
    Adventuretimegurl123 closed this thread because:
    Too many comments.
    22:24, December 22, 2014

    How you and Order were ganging up on me trying to make me feel like dirt, mocking me and kicking me, thinking how succesfully you hurt my feelings, and yet, my one line hurt your ego so much you retaliated with a rage ban.

    All that power and you still can't ring the respect you demand from me, maybe if you were less self absorbed this wouldn't have happened.

    Maybe one day, you'll learn to be a good mod. Have a good one buddy! :D

      Loading editor
    • BFP, this is EXACTLY why you are banned constantly. You are arrogant. They were no ganging up on you and when CHolt said he wanted to have a heart attack, he was joking. But of course, your rude little self doesn't shut up and you embrace wanting Cholt to die. This was no rage ban, BFP. You need to shut up, ok? We are sick of you constantly insulting other users. When the hell will you learn? Enjoy your month ban. Happy Holidays and a happy new year. Hope your new resolution is to be more respectful and less of an arrogant little girl.

      And yes, I just insulted you. But you earned it. Escape from the citadel by jackalnope-d7fjg67.pngAdventuretimegurl123Tumblr n4er32NGYa1risnh0o1 500 06:07, December 21, 2014 (UTC))

        Loading editor
    • Birds of a feather flock together.

        Loading editor
    • I am dissappoint.

        Loading editor
    • A sinister boy named Finn wrote:
      I am dissappoint.

      Indeed. Indeed.

        Loading editor
    • Why do you seem to suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect?

      Seriously, I know you can act better than this. You cannot seem to resist adding more to the fire. You can't seem to be the one who stops the argument.

        Loading editor
    • I mean in you, BFP.

        Loading editor
    • All I did was call out Cholt.

      He kicked me well after I said "you can't even say 69" in responce to FA for bringing up 69, and yet Cholt goes only after me, and then we had order mocking me all that did was encourage Cholt, if that isn't the evidence of prejudice I don't know what is, don't willingly leave a blind eye just because you're buddy buddy with them tool bags finn, I know you're better than that, but I'm not worried about it

        Loading editor
    • Gameuser10 wrote:
      Why do you seem to suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect?

      Seriously, I know you can act better than this. You cannot seem to resist adding more to the fire. You can't seem to be the one who stops the argument.

      You weren't even there to see the events unfold.

        Loading editor
    • BFP, I wasn't there, but I know this is uncalled for. You need to stop complaining about your bans and take it. Complaining will just get you blocked for longer, I know. Learn to behave. Gameuser was right,

      And ATG, that was really rude. You were basically insulting her over her ban, and you shouldn't do that. I get that you're tired of her complaining, I am too. You just shouldn't flare up like that.dave strider // knight of time 14:53, December 21, 2014 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • Uh actually, by the looks of it here, I think you were the first one to bring up 69...

      http://imgur.com/qf8Pmam

        Loading editor
    • The lego mind wrote:
      Uh actually, by the looks of it here, I think you were the first one to bring up 69...

      http://imgur.com/qf8Pmam

      That was long before Lego, stop trying to get me in further trouble.

      And gia, I'm not even complaining about any bans, I'm calling Cholt out on being a crappy mod. I wouldn't complain if the mods got off their high horses and acted civil, instead of circle jerking eachother.

        Loading editor
    • You behaving like this is something I've always observed when you start talking with others and they get uncomfortable with your "jokes."

        Loading editor
    • lol

        Loading editor
    • BreakFastPrincess. wrote:

      The lego mind wrote:
      Uh actually, by the looks of it here, I think you were the first one to bring up 69...

      http://imgur.com/qf8Pmam

      That was long before Lego, stop trying to get me in further trouble.

      And gia, I'm not even complaining about any bans, I'm calling Cholt out on being a crappy mod. I wouldn't complain if the mods got off their high horses and acted civil, instead of circle jerking eachother.

      Seems to me you're doing both. But you probably wouldnt be complaininh about Holt if you weren't banned. Besides, these mods were voted into position for a reason. If they were bad, they would have been demoted long before now. Really, it just seems like you took some stuff the wrong way. And yes, you were the one who brought up 69. Nobody else said anything about it. Lego wasn't trying to get you in more trouble, he was just contributing substantial evidence to your ban, even though this "isn't about the ban". dave strider // knight of time 15:26, December 21, 2014 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • <---- Obviously worst mod out there who needs to be stopped immediately. (Don't take me seriously.) And BFP. Everything you're saying now will be used against you in a court of... Wikia. >_> It can and will be used against you. "I wouldn't complain if the mods got off their high horses and acted civil, instead of circle jerking eachother." *Could easily extend offense for disrespecting moderators/admins.*  Watch your mouth and back please.

      Just saying.

      Finn invertASBNF 15:36, December 21, 2014 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • Honestly BFP.

      I thought you were more mature than this lol

        Loading editor
    • one, two finnys coming for you

      But he does have a point. That was really disrespectful, and to be honest, nearly your entire first post was. It seems that all you want is a reaction, which is a real shame. dave strider // knight of time 15:42, December 21, 2014 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • OS, she's just going to think you have it out for her more for even posting here, though this does kind of relate to you, therefore you do have a reason for being here. So she shouldn't bother, not trying to be rude.

        Loading editor
    • Order Soldier wrote:
      Honestly BFP.

      I thought you were more mature than this lol

      Still being condenscending as ever aren't we?

        Loading editor
    • A sinister boy named Finn wrote:
      <---- Obviously worst mod out there who needs to be stopped immediately. (Don't take me seriously.) And BFP. Everything you're saying now will be used against you in a court of... Wikia. >_> It can and will be used against you. "I wouldn't complain if the mods got off their high horses and acted civil, instead of circle jerking eachother." *Could easily extend offense for disrespecting moderators/admins.*  Watch your mouth and back please.

      Just saying.

      Finn invertASBNF 15:36, December 21, 2014 (UTC)

      No need to get defensive, I wasn't talking about you anyways, so there's no need to loosen your collar. ;)

        Loading editor
    • My shirts just a little tight okay? But it's comfortable. But once you complain about a ban it sort of becomes a sort of Mod sit persay, I'm just trying to keep you in... Order. http://www.myinstants.com/instant/yeah/ (Oh my god I am the best. I am so proud of that as well... xD)

      Finn invertASBNF 15:54, December 21, 2014 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • Giaria wrote:

      BreakFastPrincess. wrote:

      The lego mind wrote:
      Uh actually, by the looks of it here, I think you were the first one to bring up 69...

      http://imgur.com/qf8Pmam

      That was long before Lego, stop trying to get me in further trouble.

      And gia, I'm not even complaining about any bans, I'm calling Cholt out on being a crappy mod. I wouldn't complain if the mods got off their high horses and acted civil, instead of circle jerking eachother.

      Seems to me you're doing both. But you probably wouldnt be complaininh about Holt if you weren't banned. Besides, these mods were voted into position for a reason. If they were bad, they would have been demoted long before now. Really, it just seems like you took some stuff the wrong way. And yes, you were the one who brought up 69. Nobody else said anything about it. Lego wasn't trying to get you in more trouble, he was just contributing substantial evidence to your ban, even though this "isn't about the ban". dave strider // knight of time 15:26, December 21, 2014 (UTC)

      Thanks Giaria.

        Loading editor
    • You're all right in my books Finn, Hope you can say the same to me.

      Welp, this has started to become my own personal Answering machine, How about we all drop this thing and get some shakes, Sherlock's buying, for all of us.

        Loading editor
    • Are you freaking kidding me BFP?!? For Christ sake all this wouldn't have happened if you haven't decided to try get Sherlocks attention! He was just talking to Flame Princess, NOTHING related to you. And then suddenly you decide to get his attention. HE DID NOTHING TO YOU. BUT THEN YOU JUST WENT AHEAD AND TRIED ANNOY HIM. Don't freaking deny it. I have the link right here: http://m.imgur.com/U14g41W http://m.imgur.com/ozaCk5w

      And why do you act like you are the upper level? And that we are meant to be the ones asking to be your friends? You always do that, you think they they are the ones that are trying to be friends with you, when really it's you. Cholt isn't doing anything bad. He's doing he's duty. The duty that PEOPLE voted him to do. The reason why he kicked you and not FA was because you were being disrespectful BEFORE that. Believe it or not. If you could have just behaved normally and NOT try annoy Sherlock, none of this would happen. You wouldn't have said that horrible joke, then cholt wouldn't be mad, then both of you wouldn't be arguing, and then you wouldn't be ban. Simple as that. But yet again you always make things complicated. Either way. Why can't you just accept your ban? And stop complaining no matter what. Looking at you. Once you finish reading this you would just complain and complain. But where does that lead you? More trouble! If you can just calm down and stop telling people that you got banned for no good reason. Then maybe people would actually have no problem with you! Now this can go two ways. One way is that you haven't learnt anything and you will continue to be the person you are now. Or the other way where you accept your mistakes and admit it's your fault. I can guarantee you. If you choose the second way. Most of us will forgive you.

      Believe it or not BFP but I don't hate you. I don't dislike you. I'm just saying that you made mistakes. Mistakes that lead to this whole thing. This sounds like I'm trying to get you more banned. But really. I'm trying to get you to realise that cholt or Sherlock isn't the bad person here. It's you.


      Hope you enjoy your Christmas, and Happy New Years.

      RightLegooooo!! :D Oie transparent

        Loading editor
    • you think they they are the ones that are trying to be friends with you, when really it's you. 

      Way to incrimidate them even further brah,

      "you think they're nice and trying to be friendly with you, but in reality you're the one trying to be friendly and you're the bad one here" Is basically what you said.

      As I said it's not about the ban it's about the hate, now can you let it go? :)

        Loading editor
    • BreakFastPrincess. wrote:

      you think they they are the ones that are trying to be friends with you, when really it's you. 

      Way to incrimidate them even further brah,

      "you think they're nice and trying to be friendly with you, but in reality you're the one trying to be friendly and you're the bad one here" Is basically what you said.

      As I said it's not about the ban it's about the hate, now can you let it go? :)

      Oh yeah forgot to mention, started talking about sherlock when he implied I was a creepy guy across the street from him spying on him for weeks. Of course you don't have that screen capped because you keep a steady eye on my wrong doings only, ha ha, have a good one pal ;)

        Loading editor
    • Lego has an extremely good point. Not quoting him because text wall, but you should really just let the ban go. I'm going to request for nobody else to post on this topic, and please refrain from making a fuss about this. BFP, Holt was just doing his job. It may not be a job that other people like, but it's completely necessary. And judging from these screenshots, your ban was completely justified. And may I ask, what did Sherlock ever do to you? He's not rude or mean to you in any way, you're just bullying him for no reason. I honestly hope you learn from these bans. I know you can be a nice person, you just need to try. You should probably read up on the rules again, as you've clearly forgotten them.

      Have a merry Christmas,

      dave strider // knight of time 17:14, December 21, 2014 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • This will be the last time I say this, I'm not mad about the ban, I don't care if I get unbanned, I'm just calling out prejudice, you know that's what it's all about stop pretending I'm whining over a ban just to get under my skin.

      Secondly, I did nothing to sherlock and he out of nowhere says that I'm some tryhard neckbeard that has no life, and he continued to berate me when I tried to have a discussion with him on PMs, so I did it back to him, then the day I was banned He says kept implying I was a man and that I live across the street from him spying on him not coming out of my house for two weeks, so I make a joke back and who get's in trouble? Me. So my suspcious aren't baseless by any means.

      I made my peace, have a good day folks.

        Loading editor
    • Giaria
      Giaria removed this reply because:
      Unnecessary comment.
      17:27, December 21, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD ANYMORE. THANK YOU. dave strider // knight of time 17:27, December 21, 2014 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • Giaria wrote:
      BFP, I wasn't there, but I know this is uncalled for. You need to stop complaining about your bans and take it. Complaining will just get you blocked for longer, I know. Learn to behave. Gameuser was right,

      And ATG, that was really rude. You were basically insulting her over her ban, and you shouldn't do that. I get that you're tired of her complaining, I am too. You just shouldn't flare up like that.dave strider // knight of time 14:53, December 21, 2014 (UTC)


      Sorry, Gia. But she has been getting on my last nerve, heck, EVERYBODY'S last nerve. I knew someone would call me out for that, but how many more bans is it going to take for you to get the idea of our rules, BFP? How long?

        Loading editor
    • Alright, that comment was kinda necessary. but NO MORE COMMENTS. dave strider // knight of time 21:12, December 22, 2014 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • Adventuretimegurl123 wrote:
      Giaria wrote:
      BFP, I wasn't there, but I know this is uncalled for. You need to stop complaining about your bans and take it. Complaining will just get you blocked for longer, I know. Learn to behave. Gameuser was right,

      And ATG, that was really rude. You were basically insulting her over her ban, and you shouldn't do that. I get that you're tired of her complaining, I am too. You just shouldn't flare up like that.dave strider // knight of time 14:53, December 21, 2014 (UTC)


      Sorry, Gia. But she has been getting on my last nerve, heck, EVERYBODY'S last nerve. I knew someone would call me out for that, but how many more bans is it going to take for you to get the idea of our rules, BFP? How long?

      You don't even understand me ATG, and that's why I literaly hate you and the rest of the people that push me to break the rules.

        Loading editor
    • Thing is, if you hate us, then leave the wiki. Not liking us is no excuse for you to break rules. You just basically admitted to liking getting kicked and banned constantly. I'll say this again: If you hate me and the others, LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.