FANDOM


Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.

Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Forum newClick here to start a new topic.

BMO
  • Joshua says "Small fire goblin burns down candy kingdom forest." Flame Princess is definitely not a goblin. So it would not be a reference to her; possibly to Flambo, but that may be a bit speculative. This is a link to a video of the preview in case you do not believe me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHWdRPp1588#t=64

    And please stop reverting my edits.

      Loading editor
    • It's not Flambo omg, it doesn't have to be an actual "fire goblin" - that's the joke, the newsreel called FP a fire goblin. 

        Loading editor
    • I'm going to revert your edits if I think your edits are incorrect.

        Loading editor
    • Not trying to start an argument or anything, sorry. You can revert my edits if you feel like it; I only said please don't do that, not "OMG YOU HAVE TO STOP NOW!!!" but if it is about this I will probably revert your edits too. The Flambo thing was just my opinion, but I wont put that on the actual page because it would be speculative. Saying it is a reference to Flame Princess is speculative as well, that is why I was reverting your edits.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with cheeze, I mean, it takes place around 15-16 years ago, it was a small fire elemental, AND it was near the Candy Kingdom. There's no way that this was a coincidence.

        Loading editor
    • Guys, for now this stuff is speculative. We don't even know how far back in the past this takes place yet. There is no context. Regardless, I have locked the page for admins-only, as this episode is so far in the future and we barely know enough about it. 

        Loading editor
    • Hyper CP wrote:
      I agree with cheeze, I mean, it takes place around 15-16 years ago, it was a small fire elemental, AND it was near the Candy Kingdom. There's no way that this was a coincidence.

      It takes place at least 15-16 years ago, possibly longer. If there was some source to when this actually takes place it would be proven for sure. 

        Loading editor
    • To be honest, I don't think Flambo was even alive back then. Neither did Flame Princess. Although I can't think of anyone we've met in AT that is capable of doing that other than FP. 

        Loading editor
    • That Magic Man wrote:

      Hyper CP wrote:
      I agree with cheeze, I mean, it takes place around 15-16 years ago, it was a small fire elemental, AND it was near the Candy Kingdom. There's no way that this was a coincidence.

      It takes place at least 15-16 years ago, possibly longer. If there was some source to when this actually takes place it would be proven for sure. 

      It takes place a few weeks/months before Jake was born. I think. And how old is Finn when he was picked up from boom boom mountin? We know for sure jake was born. Finn is currently 15, Finn would be 1-2 when he was a baby, so it could be what magic man said, 15 or 14 years. And I agree, It is NOT flame Princess!

        Loading editor
    • Isn't Jake 28 years old? Then it has to be over 28 years ago, right? 

        Loading editor
    • Jermiah wrote: Isn't Jake 28 years old? Then it has to be over 28 years ago, right? 

      If it's 28 years ago flame Princess wouldn't have been born yet, so it is not a goblin

        Loading editor
    • The lego mind wrote:

      Jermiah wrote: Isn't Jake 28 years old? Then it has to be over 28 years ago, right? 

      If it's 28 years ago flame Princess wouldn't have been born yet, so it is not a goblin

      Wouldent that make it a goblin? 

        Loading editor
    • Jake is 28 in dog years.

        Loading editor
    • Jermiah wrote:
      Isn't Jake 28 years old? Then it has to be over 28 years ago, right? 

      We see in a few episodes that Finn and Jake were babies around the same time. Dogs in Ooo age differently.

        Loading editor
    • It's called dog years.

        Loading editor
    • That Magic Man wrote:

      The lego mind wrote:

      Jermiah wrote: Isn't Jake 28 years old? Then it has to be over 28 years ago, right? 

      If it's 28 years ago flame Princess wouldn't have been born yet, so it is not a goblin

      Wouldent that make it a goblin? 

      Lol typo kinda, yeah, it means IT IS a goblin :P

        Loading editor
    • It's a Flame Princess reference, I don't know why they'd have that in there if it wasn't, when at the same time they had some kind of Marceline reference.

      Thing is if we're gonna remove this Flame Princess reference we're also gonna have to remove other speculative references from other pages. I wouldn't be completely against that actually, because sometimes we never get confirmation (for example most people accept Phlannel Boxingday is PB in disguise but that was never confirmed and some people even think he's a *relative*), but that would kind of remove the fun of some people looking on wikia for references.

        Loading editor
    • Icanhascheezeburger wrote:
      It's a Flame Princess reference, I don't know why they'd have that in there if it wasn't, when at the same time they had some kind of Marceline reference.

      Thing is if we're gonna remove this Flame Princess reference we're also gonna have to remove other speculative references from other pages. I wouldn't be completely against that actually, because sometimes we never get confirmation (for example most people accept Phlannel Boxingday is PB in disguise but that was never confirmed and some people even think he's a *relative*), but that would kind of remove the fun of some people looking on wikia for references.

      It is actually posted in the rules that speculation is not allowed, so it's not new. It was pretty obvious that there was a Marceline reference, but "small fire goblin" is not obviously a Flame Princess reference.

      The wiki is supposed to be based on factual information to help people who are interested in learning about adventure time, not random stuff a few people believe in that might or might not be true.

        Loading editor
    • Icanhascheezeburger wrote: It's a Flame Princess reference, I don't know why they'd have that in there if it wasn't, when at the same time they had some kind of Marceline reference.

      Thing is if we're gonna remove this Flame Princess reference we're also gonna have to remove other speculative references from other pages. I wouldn't be completely against that actually, because sometimes we never get confirmation (for example most people accept Phlannel Boxingday is PB in disguise but that was never confirmed and some people even think he's a *relative*), but that would kind of remove the fun of some people looking on wikia for references.

      Even if it is never confirmed but has strong speculation and we mention it, it would be placed in the Trivia section, at the most.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.