This character has a very unique and detailed design. They have a rooster for a head, a shirtless-muscular-human body, a shield in one hand and a whip in the other, a Greek warrior dress around his waist, a sheet draped over one of his shoulders, snakes bodies for legs, and dog heads for feat.
- Because Simon was reading a book about GOLB, it is assumed that he is a Cosmic Being.
- His body is surrounded by the letters: a, x, h, and s, the s having a period at the end of it.
- Below him is a snake in the shape of the infinity symbol. Each loop appears to have what looks like portals.
- Between the being and the snake is a tiny black triangle, and below it is another letter x.
- At the very bottom of his page is a dark, cloudy sky with an arm coming out of a portal. This, along with what appears to be portals within the snake's loops, indicates that he may have the ability to create and travel through portals.
- None of the paragraphs that surround his drawing are eligible, due to their perspective.
- They're outfit indicates that these characters first became relevant during the Greek ages.