| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
Does anyone have doubt that Marceline's dad will appear in this episode?
maybe? marceline will go back to the nightoshere Rogue nash 04:22, March 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, they will probably appear, but we should not add them until we know for sure. And the WonderCon panel says nothing about those characters appearing. --Cornprone 00:24, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
"Return to the Nightosphere?"
Finn nor Jake never went to the Nightosphere at all.
Joseph416 23:02, March 20, 2012 (UTC)
The Toonzoone schedule for Advenrure Time this month says an episode called "They Went to the Nightosphere - Pt. 1" will air. Clearly, since this episode is a two-parter and judging by how similiar the titles are, they are refering to this episode. Should we rename this page, or keep it until we get more news about it? I think we shouldn't rename it until then. Sky Monster 21:15, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
Let's wait for further info. Kasumisty 21:57, March 29, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
Why was the page renamed? Sky Monster 00:41, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
fixed, sorta... I don't know how to make citation "" 21:31, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
Go to source mode and and put <ref> on the front of a link and </ref> on the other side. Sky Monster 21:34, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
yea, cant do it "" 21:42, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
I don't know why that happened since it wasn't in source mode, but click to edit this page and put the mouse over the coded element... it explains how. Sky Monster 21:45, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
I hav been putting in too much effort to try and do 1 mesely edit, I QUIT! u do it...
"" 21:47, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Daddy's Little Monster
My apologies. I wasn't aware that it was referenced on Toonzone already. Sorry about the trouble, but really should have been cited in the first place... --22:49, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
Anyone have any data on what exactly is meant in the episode description? Has anyone aid anything? It just seems like a very weird way of descrilbing it... 184.108.40.206 20:14, April 1, 2012 (UTC)The_Original_Tygon
Let's wait for the episode. Kasumisty 20:15, April 1, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
this is why I hate editing, Sky Monster, and only him, always delets my edits! but they are perfectly good edits! this wa the trivia I had up:
his response was that "title card trivia is uneeded" but PLENTY OF TRIVIA INVOLVES THE TILTE CARD! very angry currently >:(
"" 23:49, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
This trivia was deleted, because you were stating the obvious. Kasumisty 05:01, April 28, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
23:50, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
well Sky is the reason I am afraid to edit things. Cuz stuff like this will happen! >:( "" 23:53, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
- It seems like you hate everyone who deletes your edits..
- 23:54, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
- trust me, if that were true, I would hate a lot more people. and I don't "hate" sky to begin with. " " 23:55, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
- it appears I have just been given a task... " " 00:00, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- I just deleted all the title card trivia for the first 3 episodes, it was good trivia, I liked it, u want me to stop? The trivia I deleted had nothing to do with the music btw." " 00:06, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- 00:16, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
What? Don't you guys get it? Sometimes people put some kind of subliminal message and it's up to us to find it out. If we allow title card trivias, we encouraging people to find them. But, if you guys want to hide the truth, fine. Nobody can see the truth even if it hits them on the face. But I'll find a way to show you guys, show you ALL of what this crazy world is all about.Afliador8 00:17, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- If the information is interesting, we should keep it. Of course what's "interesting" is going to be a judgment call. That's the thing about wikis though -- we have to use common sense. --Cornprone 00:19, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- so we should keep my trivia and put the other trivia back? "
" 00:21, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Not necessarily. In my opinion, if there's something hidden in the titlecard that not everyone might notice, or if there's some kind of worthwhile analysis about it, then it might be worth writing in the trivia section. If it's just stating the obvious, then it's not needed. --Cornprone 00:25, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
it is to me!"" 00:23, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Bring back the ones that people wouldn't notice, don't bring back the obvious ones.
- 00:24, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- well what about mine? " " 00:26, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
Bring back the ones that people wouldn't notice, don't bring back the obvious ones.00:24, April 28, 2012 (UTC) This trivia was deleted, because you were stating the obvious. Kasumisty 05:01, April 28, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
I am going to guess you should read the two statements I quoted above to answer your question.. 08:08, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
Hey I am not 100% sure on this one
Finn and Jake waking up from a coma may be a reference to 28 Days Later, or a reference to waking up from a hangover like in the movie "The Hangover." The Hangover reference seems more relevant, considering a majority of the episode is spent trying to piece together what happened before the episode.
It seems out of place and more along the lines like an assumption. Did anyone from the show state this? In my opinion, I honestly don't feel this is a Hangover reference as *Cough* Resident Evil 1 & 2 does the same thing. In fact, there are dozens of movies that do this. Honestly though, I feel it should be removed unless it could be backed up. Otherwise, to me it is just fans giving it a cultural reference from their opinions True Sephiroth 17:35, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
Hidden Scary Reference
I was just watching this episode when I noticed something disturbing about it. When it came to the panning scene(The one where Finn and Jake leave the jail area and take a look all around) I hear one of the general internet screamers in the background audio. ReporterNate (talk) 03:39, July 7, 2014 (UTC)