| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
- It's mentioned in the current previews for next week's episode. So I guess it can stay, although it's early to speculate before seeing the episode. --Cornprone 23:35, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
Is it me, or is this similar to the Japanese taking over parts of Korea and the end of the occupying resulting in cultural stigmas and negativities of being in a Japanese/Korean relationship?
Sehirosu 06:50, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
If they had a war (with UFOS) then why did Jake date Lady??
FionnaFan 12:50, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Just because two races a while ago fought in a war doesn't mean that their kids can't fall in love with each other. ƒelinoel (Talk) 12:54, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
A mistake in the story..
How did this war go on for "thousands of years" if it was after the Great Mushroom War and it has only been about 1,000 years or so after?
184.108.40.206 18:10, November 17, 2012 (UTC)Kelli Dawson
- From the article:
"Jake explains that it was a conflict over territory in the Crystal Dimension that lasted for thousands of years."03:36, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
- He could have meant dog years. Finn and Jake were babies at the same time, yet Finn is 13 and Jake is 28.MewMewMelon (talk) 19:33, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I warn you that Jake is not to be taken all that seriously. Thousands of years is probably as vague as it gets.
- So Spice (talk) 10:54, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
i know this question may have already been published and answered, but i didn't see it: when did this so-called rainicorn-dog war happen?!?! did it happen before, during, or after the mushroom war?