| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
I feel the page should be renamed from "Finn's dad" to "Finn's father". It seems a bit more appropriate given that is how it is worded in most of the articles he is mentioned, plus the fact that "father" sounds a bit more mature than saying "dad". City♥Lights 22:35, March 20, 2014 (UTC)
- This article is named this because the only modelsheet we have of Finn's Dad calls him that, even though it is Finn's Dad from the Farmworld timeline. 18:58, April 10, 2014 (UTC)
Not a Father of Finn
Martin is NOT a father, he is a con-man and a decietful devil. I don't care if he has no memory, what he caused to Finn was [insert Lemongrab scream] UNACCEPTABLE! He can rot.23:06, April 21, 2014 (UTC))
- This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. —BellamyBug (talk|tribs) 23:06, April 21, 2014 (UTC)
- you know i also have my doubts about him being really Fnn's dad,but he does look a lot like the silhouette shown previously? do we have any official confirmation of this, Martin is a criminal after all, so to think that he is a con-man is not that weird. --Doomroar (talk) 03:53, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
I'm calling it and saying that Finn's dad is actually Finn all grown up. Especially considering that he ends up losing his arm just like Finn does in all of the different Universes and times that we have seen so far.
Might explain why he seems to care so little about everything. If Martin really is a future version of Finn, all of the events in Adventure Time have already happened from his perspective.
NEW BULLY IN THE YARD
Since the lich is a baby(angry face) I THINK Martin is the new villain also i see a future episode where Jake reassures Finn that he always did have a good dad because Joshua was his dad—Preceding unsigned comment added by Mtsjin08 (talk • contribs)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. Bellamybug (talk) 02:06, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
- This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself.—Bellamybug (talk) 03:33, March 29, 2015 (UTC)
Must we really believe he is Finn's dad?
Finn and Jake pretty much just assumed the first human they met at the citadel was Finn's dad, it hasn't been proven by another character, so we should wait before referring to Martin as Finn's "true" father Snoopy3000 (talk) 06:23, July 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Finn's true father is Joshua, Finn's biological father is Martin as far as we can infer. I think we should continue with this inference. 16:08, September 30, 2014 (UTC)
Citation needed for what?
In the lead:
Billy calls him "Dad the Human," similar to Finn's title "Finn the Human."