| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
Yeah, well is The Giant Worm King a villain? I mean he just wanted Finn and Jake to hug him. I think we should take him away from that category.—Preceding unsigned comment added by Adventuretimegenghiskhan (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Yeah, I agree. The whole "Villain" category is pretty subjective anyway. --Cornprone 23:28, February 9, 2011 (UTC)
Cant the nerd worms talk also? 22.214.171.124 04:02, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
- This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. 17:12, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
Should the name of this page be changed from "Giant Worm King" to "King Worm (character)"? The latter already exists as a redirect, but given the title of the episode and the fact that Finn calls him "King Worm" in that episode may mean that the studio has changed his name.22:54, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
- According to the MoS, because he has a model sheet where he is named Giant Worm King, it does not matter what they call him in the show. I agree with your want for the name change as the Grand Master of the Gnomes should not just be named Gnome Ruler because when they designed him they didn't start thinking up a cool name for him yet, but that is how this wikia is run. 13:03, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
- HIS NAME IS CHANGED TO KING WORM: http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/File:Modelsheet_kingwormshriveled1.jpg —Preceding unsigned comment added by Sky Monster (talk • contribs)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). 04:49, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
Evicted! directly prior to King Worm?
Should the possibility be taken into account that Evicted! might have taken place right before King Worm? King Worm, Fin, and Jake are standing in just about the same exact spot, the room is set up almost exactly the same. It certainly seems likely that King Worm may have put them into that dream state. Question is, is this likely enough to be included on the wiki page? DarrellThody (talk) 01:54, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Asked and answered on Formspring. This theory is incorrect. 02:10, October 25, 2012 (UTC)