| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
Jeremy Shada is incredibly hot!
Oh . . . My . . . GOSH! Jeremy Shada is soooooooo hot! Anyone else think he's unbelievably cute?
184.108.40.206 03:43, February 21, 2012 (UTC)Alex
- This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. felinoel ~ (Talk) 13:35, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Does anyone know if he has an account on tumblr or formspring like the others do? If so, it would help expand this page.220.127.116.11 21:12, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
Big Time problem
I don't think there is an episode called " Big Time Problem".20:43, July 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Quite right, I looked it up and it turned out to be a fanfic. 20:55, July 23, 2012 (UTC)
He's also gonna be on the Angry Video Game Nerd movie. Oh my...
18.104.22.168 05:57, February 1, 2013 (UTC) Some guy
- This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. --I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then. 06:02, February 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. --I'm not gonna write you a love song 'cause you asked for it, 'cause you need one, you see 21:52, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
I feel this should be removed, because its just... stupid, it pretty much goes "This guy has been in every episode, oh, except for these two episodes, but other than that, every episode!" 22.214.171.124 18:24, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
I really don't see anything wrong with it. Maybe it could be worded a bit better, but that's about it.13:31, August 7, 2013 (UTC)