| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
I SO Think This is going to be alittle related to the Lich look at the name then think Plus the Lich is right affter this so i bet at the end of the episode of HELP their will be the Lich Maybe.—Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~).This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself.
09:03, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
Add a Trivia category similiar to previous episodes starting with stating how this episode was previously titled "Help" like how "The Hard Easy" was previously titled "Prince Huge"Jakesmith43 (talk) 04:43, August 4, 2012 (UTC)
http://rebeccasugar.tumblr.com/post/33472838132/all-new-adventure-time-i-remember-you-monday-at 220.127.116.11 06:19, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
Was "Help" renamed "I Remember You", because in the list of episodes it has "I Remember You" written down for "Help"...and the link goes to the episode "Help". I'm not sure if I should change the name.23:29, August 12, 2012 (UTC)
It was for a short time, I don't know why it was reverted now. But the new title was based on a new list of episodes released by official blog. I don't know whether we should change it back or wait for the official title (from the final title card). Kasumisty (talk) 16:38, August 16, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
So I think that this episode will be about Simon Petrockoff because on the federoter blog there was a story board on young marceline helping Simon/ ice king during his transformation.
I so think that this will be kinda the sypnosis for the episode the sad thing is that i am not able to edit the page. :(
So you want to create a synopsis based on your speculations. Wow.
- This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. 15:09, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
Marceline and Ice King meets
I think that Marceline met Ice king when he was "Simon". My prediction is Marceline met Ice King before the Mushroom War. There might any possibilties that they've met for example like Ice king was cover singing the song "Daddy,why did you ate my fries" by Marceline. This might consider that Marceline met Ice king when he was singing that song.09:14, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
- This type of discussion belongs in the forums. Please keep talk page posts to about only improving the article itself. Please take a look at what the admin above said, then go take a look at the rules here listed as the Code of Conduct, specifically the very last rule before it talks about Privacy. 13:40, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
In the animatic, Ice King says to Marceline "C'mon, we can split the fans! I'll get the princesses and you'll get… whatever your into." Is that a reference to Marceline's possible bisexuality? After all, this is the first episode produced after the controversial "What Was Missing" episode, before the Mathmatical video caused a fan explosion. What's more? This episode is storyboarded by Rebecca Sugar! BubblineForever (talk) 18:34, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
- First episode produced after "What Was Missing"? You're missing a crud-ton of episodes, my friend. Also, I think you're reading into subtext that isn't there, based on past subtext that didn't exist either. I'm pretty sure this discussion belongs in the Watercooler anyway. —RootSword(talk)♪♫ 08:24, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
- RootSword, it IS one of the first episodes produced after the "What Was Missing" episode AIRED. In other words, this started production after the controversy.
- As much as I agree with you, BubblineForever, RootSword is right in that this discussion belongs on the forums. Icanhascheezeburger (talk) 08:54, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm not sure that should be put in the article because 1. it's mostly speculation and 2. I'm pretty sure Ice King meant creatures or professions, not sexuality, although I do see waht you mean. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Serpent316 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~
New songThe new song Rebecca Sugar wrote for this episode —Preceding unsigned comment added by Osinevan (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~ Osinevan (talk) 19:50, October 14, 2012 (UTC)
- It says the video is private. Did Frederator upload this? -- 19:43, October 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Hmm , I did watch it . It seams I was not suppossed to see it .
- It got private after a while. It is a video from Rebecca's Youtube account. A demo for tomorrow's episode. I saved it on my tumblr, so if you want to hear it, head here: http://fuckyeah-kasumisty.tumblr.com/post/33586823406/remember-you-rebecca-sugar-adventure-time-demo
Um...i found this song...and it is important.
i am almost positive its gunna be in the episode, too
03:07, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
i guess someone beat me to it xD
03:10, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
I belive that the Ice King and marceline met about 3 months- 1 year after the Great Mushroom war consider the fact that "Simon" was not wearing the crown (was on his waist) and he had blueish skin with some hair over growth 18.104.22.168 23:48, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
Did anyone else notice Simon Petrikov holding the enchiridion in the old photo of him. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~ 9:37, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
Should this Count as a Song?
The song where Marceline is sitting in front of he fridge and singing about how she feels when the Ice King keeps seeking her out (I will post lyrics here later to be clear) was listed as a song in the article, but then removed for not being one. Should this piece be listed as a song?
I think it should. There was music and lyrics, technically making it a song. Also, the song is important due to the fact that it portrays Marceline's emotional turmoil at the Ice King's reappearance. This is major character development and should be listed because of it. - Alchemical (talk) 06:58, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
- No this is an episode..? 18:33, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I ways talking about the Maybe I'm The One Who's Nuts song, but someone added it again, already.
Ice King and Marceline
There was evidence of Ice King knowing Marcy before this episode: In "Holly Jolly Secrets Part II", he sang the Fry Song, and in "Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake", Marshall Lee appears, meaning that Ice King would need to know Marceline or else Marshall Lee wouldn't exist. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). Is there a point? 19:09, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
Also, the evidence you mentioned doesn't mean that the Ice King knew Marceline, just that he knew OF Marceline. Two completely different things. "I Remember You" took things farther by showing that they knew each other personally long ago. - Alchemical (talk) 19:37, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
I just think this episode was amazing especilly the end, and it was needed to progress through mushroom war, and to overall keep us loving adventure time
Here's a thing that i'm confused at If Simon discovered the enchiridion then how did the enchiridion go to the manly minoutaur
I noticed that one of the entries under annalysis mentions that Simmon may have been a friend to Marceline's family and refers vauguely to her comments as evidence for believing so but I don't remember her mentioning anything that would suggest this. It would be a good thing to clarify this entry in the story annalysis section by adding the specific quotes that make this implication and if there aren't any to consider removing that sentence. Sorry I hope I haven't offended whoever wrote it. Perhaps I just missed something she said that others did not. Either way clarifying the claim by adding relevant quotes from Marceline would be good.188.8.131.52 18:24, October 19, 2012 (UTC)
I'll leave the bullet alone for now and wait a few days to see if anybody objects to it being changed slightly. I just want to remove the part about it being implied that Simmon was a family friend of Marceline's since after watching the episode again I simply can't find anything in it that would suggest this and I would like to add some suppoting details to the other assertions made in the bullet. The earlier statements in the bullet about it being implied that the Ice King cared for the young Marceline as something of a paternal figure does have supporting evidence, the most compelling of which is the intensity of Marcelines emotional reactions to the Ice King forgetting her and the fact that her most cherished possesion in Memory of a Memory is the teddy bear given to her by Simmon. Also the words written by Simmon himself are highly suggestive that their bond was a very close one.184.108.40.206 19:25, October 19, 2012 (UTC)
The only thing the edit suggested is that they knew each other earlier. It doesn't imply anything else. I don't know where did you get this from. Kasumisty (talk) 19:37, October 19, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty