| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
Why the hell is this an article? He was never actually seen in the show. I think this article should just be deleted. There's no point and there isn't enough information about him for there to be an entire article about him. HaZe RaiN 07:00, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Is cursing necessary? Anyways he is a legitimate character who even has a backstory, plus he was royalty so I don't see why he can't have an article? felinoel ~ (Talk) 15:44, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
i agree. He was mentioned so he is a character. I say this articale shouls stay.Finnfionnafan321 03:01, March 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~). Also, that is not likely. 18:23, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
PB calls him her "Great Uncle Gumbald," so if his relation is going to be included in the title then "Great" should be added. However, I think it would be better to just exclude the relation entirely and call the page "Gumbald." None of the other characters (except for the ones where we don't know their name) have relation in the title.00:12, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
- This is true, nice catch. 17:37, October 1, 2012 (UTC)
Gumbald or Gumball?
I ask because PB's gender-swapped counterpart in Fionna and Cake is identified as Prince Gumball. Besides, "Gumball" is more in keeping with the names of Candy People, appearing twice in that article. -- Glenn L (talk) 04:56, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
- You can see in the Storyboard that she says Gumbald. It was likely meant to be a play on the word "gumball," though. 04:59, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
So I see. Too bad they didn't revise the storyboard when "Fionna and Cake" was written, as it would have made perfect sense for uncle and prince to be related. -- Glenn L (talk) 05:28, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
- They wouldn't be related regardless. 14:08, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Correct. These kinds of pages don't get a lot of traffic (last edit before yours was in 2013), so it must not have been updated since we found out PB was 300+ in "The Suitor." —Bellamybug (talk) 02:07, February 1, 2015 (UTC)
- She's actually 827, but her biological age is 19. 01:28, July 31, 2016 (UTC)
- On a similar note to the above concern, I'm wondering what we should do here now that, as of the series finale, he is back to being Punch Bowl. Is it correct to have the page named Gumbald, and have Punchy/Punch Bowl redirected here, or to name it Punch Bowl and have the other two redirect to that? —RyaNayR (wall • contribs) 20:55, 19 Apr 2019 (UTC)