| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
Wasn't she the "Princess bubblegum" of that universe? Looked like it. --23:59, October 22, 2012 (UTC)
- I think that in the episode "King Worm" we were given clues about future episodes and reminders of past episodes. The giant penguin monster was in both "King Worm" and "Reign of Gunthers." When Finn looked through that mirror in "King Worm," he saw a robotic armed version of himself that we again saw in "The Lich." I used to think that Finn's Mother was Princess Bubblegum in the alternate universe. It DOES make sense. Most people think their mothers are sweet as candy or bubblegum. It all fits perfectly, but leave it to Pendleton Ward to throw us off one way or another. I can honestly say that I am baffled. 22.214.171.12400:15, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
- No kidding. Page should be deleted. -- 00:32, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
- I thought she was Bonni too... 18:58, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
She is a legit character who appeared in an episode. Yes there is a chance she could be that universes bubblegum, but there is also a chance she could be someone completely new. At this point in time we dont know! We should keep this page because of that fact. we can make necessary changes or even delete it at a later date upon finding out who she is exactly. Jeez you people easily jump aboard that Delete happy train.
- I usually don't think pages should be deleted or merged, even when most others think that, and I still think this should be deleted. I did not put this up for deletion because of what you talked about in that last sentence. -- 20:12, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
Other Possible Characters
- I think if she were Susan, shed probably have the same body type. sure the alternate finn has a different nose and eyes, but hes still got the same body type. I personally think shes a completely new character, and not a counterpart of a pre existing character.
Ixbran (talk) 03:03, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
- it can also be flame princesess in her doused form.
Imagine if it was Finn's mom? I think she actually could be because if you look at her arms and hands they're similar to Finn's. Also, did anyone realize that the alternate universe Finn always looks kind of sad or at least somewhat unhappy? By always I mean in his appearance in King Worm as well as this episode. Just an observation! :)
- This type of discussion would belong in the forums or blog posts. Also, remember to sign your posts with four tildes. Don't write it out. -- 23:07, October 23, 2012 (UTC)