Wasn't she the "Princess bubblegum" of that universe? Looked like it. --23:59, October 22, 2012 (UTC)
- I think that in the episode "King Worm" we were given clues about future episodes and reminders of past episodes. The giant penguin monster was in both "King Worm" and "Reign of Gunthers." When Finn looked through that mirror in "King Worm," he saw a robotic armed version of himself that we again saw in "The Lich." I used to think that Finn's Mother was Princess Bubblegum in the alternate universe. It DOES make sense. Most people think their mothers are sweet as candy or bubblegum. It all fits perfectly, but leave it to Pendleton Ward to throw us off one way or another. I can honestly say that I am baffled. 18.104.22.16800:15, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
- No kidding. Page should be deleted. -- 00:32, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
- I thought she was Bonni too... 18:58, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
- I highly doubt Bonni and Finn have done anything to make this close to incest, besides Bonni has grown into a more maternal role for Finn where she used to just be a love interest. 19:08, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
- She was seemingly a human, but Jake was also a normal dog in Farmworld. What is implying incest? Isn't Finn pretty much over her? Even so, it is a different universe, possibilities are endless so Princess Bubblegum being Finn's mom shouldn't be that weird. -- 19:07, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
- What is Farmworld? 19:10, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Ohhhhh! By "Farmworld" do you mean Hannibal, Missouri? 19:13, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Why is there an official tumblr? Who is in charge of it?
- Is this going to be a repeat of the Land of Aaa issue where someone random named Fionna's universe and then when asked about it to the staff no one knew who did it or even why they did it?
- Wait... Fionna's universe... and Finn has found how to travel multiversally... O.O
- 19:20, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Gotcha, so it is just some fresh out of college kid doing this and can't be held accountable for what they say. 19:30, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
- I am forced to know, their logo shouts at me at the end of every episode, Frederator Studios is a production company, one that is definitely able to hire a fresh out of college nobody to man their tumblr, the Ohio State Fair had one back when I interned there and they are just a state fair. 19:37, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Because some random fresh out of college nobody who they have running the tumblr and doesn't know anything can't be held accountable. 19:43, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Hilarious, anyways yeah, as I've been saying, companies nowadays hire random people off the streets to run their social media identities, it is a way for them to reach out at more of a specific target market without having to do it themselves. Quite common. 20:02, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
- I can see this has gotten pretty off topic. --
20:35, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Just a tad, but transitioning what I've been saying to on topic, how can we be sure of the legitimacy of the universe we last see a Finn in being called Farmworld? Would the wikia MoS allow for such a source? 16:21, October 26, 2012 (UTC)
- I can see this has gotten pretty off topic. --
- Frederator site is the most official and reliable source for Adventure Time news you ever referenced on this Wikia. It is NOT moderated by a 'fresh out of college" somebody, but by Fred Seibert himself. It gives model sheets, storyboards, titles of episodes, title cards and everything else that is not given by official CN site. Kasumisty (talk) 16:28, October 26, 2012 (UTC)Kasumisty
- I thought someone said it was a tumblr? 16:44, October 26, 2012 (UTC)
She is a legit character who appeared in an episode. Yes there is a chance she could be that universes bubblegum, but there is also a chance she could be someone completely new. At this point in time we dont know! We should keep this page because of that fact. we can make necessary changes or even delete it at a later date upon finding out who she is exactly. Jeez you people easily jump aboard that Delete happy train.
- I usually don't think pages should be deleted or merged, even when most others think that, and I still think this should be deleted. I did not put this up for deletion because of what you talked about in that last sentence. -- 20:12, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
Other Possible Characters
- I think if she were Susan, shed probably have the same body type. sure the alternate finn has a different nose and eyes, but hes still got the same body type. I personally think shes a completely new character, and not a counterpart of a pre existing character.
Ixbran (talk) 03:03, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
- it can also be flame princesess in her doused form.
Imagine if it was Finn's mom? I think she actually could be because if you look at her arms and hands they're similar to Finn's. Also, did anyone realize that the alternate universe Finn always looks kind of sad or at least somewhat unhappy? By always I mean in his appearance in King Worm as well as this episode. Just an observation! :)
- This type of discussion would belong in the forums or blog posts. Also, remember to sign your posts with four tildes. Don't write it out. -- 23:07, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
For all we know, it might not be Finn's mother. The word "mom" or "mother" was not referenced in the episode. Correct me if i'm wrong. 22.214.171.124 19:22, October 29, 2012 (UTC)
- That is too long, as it stands now people will definitely get confused. 14:19, October 30, 2012 (UTC)