| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
I'm actually wondering if Charlie's name is in reference to the well known Youtube cartoon series "Charlie the Unicorn" by FilmCow? Is there a way to find out?
220.127.116.11 22:16, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
I've been thinking the same thing. If an admin approves, you or someone else could try to ask about it on Formspring possibly and use it as a reference, if an admin is okay with it cause I never did that before.22:32, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Nifty idea. You'd definitely have to get confirmation from a staff member though.
22:41, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Who is steve wolfhard!!! Im gonna change charlie back to male unless I get proof!!!! That is logical!!! RainicornPupster (talk) 01:59, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
Is there any chance that her name can be short for "Charlotte"? Like can we ask Steve that too because this seems more likely than than just "Charlie". 21:18, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- This is the show that has a genderless robot that refers to itself as both a boy and girl, a female character named Jake Jr., etc.
03:20, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~).
- Try reading the above. One of the directors said she is a girl. Also, how can you tell what she sounds like... she doesn't really say anything.
20:09, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
It's shown that out Jake's children Charlie is the smart one. She displays her intelligence through Card Wars and through deceiving her dad into giving her his bone.
Someone with the proper clearence please add to the Charlie's page the info that she wrote/design the video game Metaphor Temple that Finn plays in the episode I Am a Sword(s07e31). I've already added the info to the episode page. (There were already two screenshots with that info on the page, but nothing on the article itself - screenshots #31 and #32).