Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Gumball Guardian (cameo)
Gumball Guardian (cameo)
This transcript is complete, but needs more [Actions].
- [Episode starts in Candy Kingdom. Scene is set in the evening]
- Finn: Birthday boy-e-e-e!
- Princess Bubblegum: Enjoying your party?
- Finn: It's great having fun with all my friends. Well, some of my friends mostly Banana Guards.
- Princess Bubblegum: Yeah, sorry about that. The Candy Kingdom is in full lockdown until I can sort out the rumors about my Uncle Gumbald. He's been gone for years, but we should stay vigilant.
- Finn: Don't worry, PB. Now that I'm 17, I'm feelin' ready for anything. Feels like I'm really hitting my stride, y'know?
- Marceline: Finn, I want to give you your gift before I forget. It's a harmonica.
- Finn: Awesome! [Inhales deeply]
- BMO: Finn, I designed an exciting new game for you.
- Finn: Show me.
- BMO: It's called "Birthday Boyfighter. [Game music plays]
- Finn: Looks like another hit.
- Starchy: Finn, Starchy didn't get you squat.
- Huntress Wizard: I got you a present too. It has emotional and metaphorical significance.
- Finn: It's beautifully wrapped. Wonder what it is.
- Huntress Wizard: It's an elk's heart.
- Finn: Oh, cool. I don't have one of those.
- Finn: What's that sound?
- Starchy: It's zombies.
- Huntress Wizard: Sounds like hooves.
- Starchy: Zombie cows.
- [Green Knight busts open the door]
- Finn: You're green!
- Green Knight: I'm the Green Knight! And before you ask, yes, of course, I brought you a birthday present. It's a battle axe.
- Finn: That's some axe. Am I an axe guy though? I've always thought of myself as a sword guy.
- Green Knight: But only if you play me a game for it.
- Finn: What's the game?
- Green Knight: Oh, this game is called "All you have to do is strike me with it, and it is yours."
- Finn: Mm? [Inhales deeply] I can't axe some stranger. Wait a minute! Where's Jake? I know what's going on.
- Princess Bubblegum: No, I don't think you do.
- Finn: Relax, Princess. Jake loves playing birthday pranks on me.
- unidentifiable Banana Guard: Yes, of course One of Jake's classic pranks.
- Finn: Okay, I'm in.
- Green Knight: May your aim be steady.
- Finn: [Laughs] Sure thing Jake! [Finn decapitates The Green Knight] I win!
- Everyone: [Cheers]
- Banana Guards: Yeah, Finn! Yeah, Finn!
- Jake: Happy birthday, Finn.
- Finn: [Shrieks] Jake! When did you Whose head did I Are you pranking me?
- Jake: What? No. My prank is this fake-out gift. Huh?
- [Green Knight fixes head back on]
- Jake: What's this guy's deal?
- Princess Bubblegum: Oh, nuh-uh! Banana guards, surround him! And be on the lookout for anything else strange!
- Banana Guards: Hup, hup, hup, hup, hup, hup, hup, hup, hup! Surrender, please.
- [Green Knight extends vine/tentacle like appendages and grabs Banana Guards with them]
- Unidentifiable Banana Guard: Princess, is that strange?
- Princess Bubblegum: Yes!
- Unidentifiable Banana Guard: I did good.
- Banana Guards: [Screams as they get thrown around]
- Princess Bubblegum: My guards!
- Finn: I got this. Raah! [Axe handle turns into an eel and hisses] Eel!
- Marceline: [Marceline turns into her beast form] Get him!
- Jake: [Shouts] [Groans] Aw.
- Huntress Wizard: He might have an invisible shield. But I'm not sure, because it's invisible.
- Jake: Owiee. Yes. It's an invisible shield.
- Princess Bubblegum: An invisible shield. I've got a device for the dissolution of invisible shields.
- [Whirrs, beeps] [Malfunctions]
- Princess Bubblegum: Impossible.
- Green Knight: [Laughs maniacally] Heh!
- Princess Bubblegum: Back off, everyone. He's using some advanced mystery tech.
- Green Knight: [Laughs maniacally]
- Princess Bubblegum: Okay, let's talk.
- Green Knight: [Laughs maniacally] What do you want to talk about?
- Princess Bubblegum: Where did you come from? Why are you playing this weird game with Finn?
- Green Knight: [Laughs maniacally] [Laughing continues]
- Princess Bubblegum: He's playing Mr. Laughing Silent Guy.
- Finn: Game's over, bro.
- Green Knight: The game isn't over until I strike you.
- Finn: Hmm. Let's come up with a better way to settle this, like reasonable late teens.
- Green Knight: I'm listening.
- Finn: Well, we've got everything set up for party games. How about if I beat you two out of three, you got to answer our questions.
- Princess Bubblegum: Psst! Nuh!
- Green Knight: And if I win chop, chop.
- Finn: Deal.
- Princess Bubblegum: Wait, Finn, I think he's plotting something.
- Finn: I-It's fine. I'm 17. I'm hittin' my stride.
- [Forcefield activates, everyone except Finn and the Green Knight gets swept away]
- Finn: Hey, Green Knight, why are they all mimey?
- Green Knight: Ah, just to keep things fair.
- [Hitting forcefield] [Sighs]
- Princess Bubblegum: I don't think he can hear us.
- Green Knight: [Laughs ominously]
- Finn: Okay, guy. Why don't we start with something basic like balls and coconuts. Hup! Hup! Hup, hup, hup, hup, hup, hup, hup. Ba-ba-ba-boom! Boom!
- Everyone: [CHEERING] Okay, Finn! Yeah, yeah! You got it, Finn! You go, boy!
- Finn: [Slow motion] Boooooooom! [Horse Belches] [Slow motion ends] Aw, what? I'll let you have that one, 'cause I'm a big boy today. But let's see you try and beat four out of five, huh?
- Green Knight: How do you like them coconuts?
- Finn: [Mutters to himself] I hate them coconuts.
- Princess Bubblegum: Something's wrong.
- Marceline: Yeah, I swear that looked fake.
- Huntress Wizard: It was. I saw it all with my Huntress vision. Finn is totally getting played.
- Finn: [Inhales deeply] All right. You got a freaky curveball, man. But can you climb a greasy pole?
- Starchy: A greasy pole?! It's hard enough climbing a non-greasy pole!
- Finn: Ready?
- Green Knight: [Chuckles] Mm-hmm!
- Finn: One, two, three, go! [Grunts] Ha, ha! [Panting]
- [Green Knight begins slow clapping]
- Finn: Huh?
- Green Knight: Finn, you climb so good. I guess you win this round.
- Princess Bubblegum: Hmm.
- BMO: Yay, Finn!
- Marceline, Huntress Wizard, BMO And Starchy: Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
- Jake: That's right! Yay, yay! Now's our chance, BMO.
- BMO: I-Is Finn gonna be okay?
- Jake: He's got this. He's 17.
- Finn: Who's the ma-a-an? Who's the 17-year-old ma-a-a-an? [Finn rips off his shirt] Hoo! You've been a good sport, so I'll let you choose the tiebreaker.
- Bubblegum, Marceline, Starchy and Huntress Wizard: [Muffled] Don't do it! Wait, don't do it! Not a good idea!
- Green Knight: Very well. Hmm How about a game of some good old-fashioned arm wrestling?
- Finn: Arm wrestling, huh? I see what you did there. My guns are obviously weak as heck from climbing that greasy pole. If only I had some kind of [Whirrs] superhuman robot arm. Bam!
- Green Knight and Finn at same time: Three, two, one, go!
- Finn: [Strained cry] Ahh!
- Green Knight: You can't tell from my face, but I am smiling triumphantly.
- Finn: Nooo! It's my birthday!
- Green Knight: I know. It's my birthday, too.
- Finn: Fern?
- [The Green Knight grabs Finn by his arm and swings him at the table, Finn breaks through the table]
- Bubblegum, Marceline, Starchy and Huntress Wizard: Oh, no! No! Finn!
- Green Knight: [Chuckles] Finally, I win! [The Green Knight approaches Finn ready to swing his axe at him]
- Gumbald: Fern! We've seen enough.
- Finn: [Groans]
- Bubblegum, Marceline, Starchy and Huntress Wizard: Finn! Finn! Finn, are you all right?
- Starchy: I love you, Finn!
- Huntress Wizard: Quick, eat this elk's heart.
- Princess Bubblegum: What is this?
- Gumbald: It's a family reunion.
- Gumbald: Here's a hint [Mimics Lumpy Space Princess’s voice] "Oh, my glob".
- Princess Bubblegum: Lumpy Space Princess. [Bubblegum remembers happenings from [(Elements]] miniseries where LSP reverts Ooo back to normal] When she reset Ooo, she reset you.
- Gumbald: For 800 years, you kept us imprisoned, Princezzin.
- Princess Bubblegum: No, you were happier as candy people.
- Gumbald: We thought we were. But don't worry it's your turn to be happy now. Get juiced.
- [Marceline in her beast form jumps in front of Bubblegum]
- Marceline: [Hisses] Back off, gumwad!
- Gumbald: The vampire girl is legitimately scary. Very well. You've witnessed our superior technology and watched your champion crushed.
- Finn: [Vomits]
- Gumbald: We'll go for now.
- Green Knight: [Laughs]
- Finn: This is my worst B-day ever.
- Everyone: [Singing] Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you
- Ice King: [In a seductive feminine tone] Happy birthday Mr.Finn Mert-ens
- Everyone: [Voices reverberate] Happy birthday to you.