The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
This article or section is in the process of being built or revamped. If you have anything to contribute then please, make helpful contributions or wait for this banner to be removed, or post about it on the talk page, especially if you would like to discuss it first and report edit progress. Please use the talk page.
List of outfits
|Dress is pink, long, with purple details at the waist and neck, the dress is most used in the series.||Most episodes|
In several episodes, she wears a lab coat. Most often, it is white, bluish or more grayish over her regular dress. She often wears goggles with her lab coat.
|In this episode, she wears a large white dress with purple and pink details on the shoulders and at the bottom. She also wears small purple shoes.||"Trouble in Lumpy Space"|
|main article: Milk suit||"The Duke"|
|At the beginning of the episode, she wears a mask from the 14th century, the rest of the episode uses her default outfit.||"What Have You Done?"|
|In this episode, she wears a medium yellow dress with cream and pink, and pink details and some strawberries of embellishment.||"The Other Tarts"|
|In this episode, she wears white and pink sneakers along with white shorts, a yellow t-shirt with a rainicorn on it and knee high socks. She is also seen in this outfit at the second movie night in "Video Makers" and when she makes a cameo appearance in "Hug Wolf."||"The Real You"|
|Later in this episode, she wears her "science suit."|
|"No One Can Hear You"|
|In this episode, she wears a ruffly fuchsia and magenta dress. After eating the princess plant, her hair became shorter.||"Death in Bloom"|
|In this episode, she wears a light blue dress with white boots and a small pink sweater.||"Susan Strong"|
|Later in this episode, she wears an aqua blue colored dress with a dark blue choker and water effects at the bottom.|
|In this episode, she wears a light blue night gown and her hair is normal length.||"Go With Me"|
|In "Video Makers," she wears a pink hoodie, purple jeans, pink shoes and her hair is normal length. In "Lemonhope Part 1," she wears this same outfit except with her hair in a pony tail and a rucksack similar to Ice King's from "Simon & Marcy."||"Video Makers,"|
"Lemonhope Part 1,"
|Later in this episode, she wears a white dress with golden details and a new hairstyle.||"Video Makers"|
|In this episode, she wears a pink and purple meditation suit.||"Mortal Folly"|
|In these episodes, she wears a yellow night gown with pink dots.||"Go With Me,"|
"Princess Monster Wife,"
"Jake The Dog,"
"The Party's Over, Isla de Señorita,"
"Jelly Beans Have Power."
When the lich possesses her, she becomes a huge brown beast.
Main article: The Lich
|At the end of "Mortal Recoil," and in "Too Young," she turns into a 13 year old. She wears a smaller pink dress similar to her default one, with white and purple details and shorter hair.||"Mortal Recoil,"|
|In this episode, she wears a large purple dress with pink details on the neck and pink shoes.||"Wizard Battle"|
|In this episode, she wears a pink dress, pink boots, a pink and purple cropped cardigan and magenta shorts. Later in this episode, she wears her rock shirt over this outfit.|
|During this episode, she wears a floor length pink sleeveless dress, a swan-shaped mask, and a long pearl necklace with matching earrings and Her hair is up in a beehive-like style.||"The Creeps"|
|main article: Zombies||"From Bad to Worse"|
|In this episode, she wears a red and green Christmas sweater over her default dress.||"Holly Jolly Secrets Part II"|
|Towards the end of this episode, she wears a magenta night gown and dark spots.||"Goliad"|
|During the middle of this episode, she wears a pink dress with purple details, purple shoes and carries a pink purse.||"Burning Low"|
|Later in this episode, she wears a magenta and dark pink dress with purple details.|
|Since she is in the Ice Kingdom, she wears a large pink coat similar to an Eskimo costume and a purple bag to store her weapons.||"Lady & Peebles"|
|During this episode, she wears magenta bottoms, a pink top and her hair is in a crown braid.||"You Made Me"|
|In this episode, she wears a pink gypsy dress, purple gladiator sandals and gold hoop earrings. Her hair is cut shorter, and is more voluminous.||"Reign of Gunters"|
|During her underwater mission, she wears a pink diving suit.||"The Great Bird Man"|
|In this episode, her lab attire is a white lab coat, a pink and purple jumper, glasses, pink bottoms and purple shoes.||"The Suitor"|
|In a short part of this episode, she wears a blue night gown with pink spots.||"Another Five More Short Graybles"|
|In these episodes, she wears a white lab coat, a magenta top, purple bottoms and dark purple boots.||"Wizards Only, Fools"|
|At this point of the episode, she wears a white, bulky suit, a white and purple helmet and her hair is very short.||"Wizards Only, Fools"|
|After removing her disguise, she is shown to wear a green cyber suit.|
|Towards the end of this episode, she wears a orange jail suit.|
|At the start of this episode, she wears her rock top Marceline gave her and purple pajama bottoms with white details||"Sky Witch"|
|Later in this episode, she wears a purple cardigan with three pink buttons, magenta socks and bottoms and dark purple shoes.|
|In this episode, she wears a pink jumpsuit with a yellow sash and purple boots.||"Too Old"|
|She wears a metal fireproof suit with her crown on the helmet.||"Earth & Water"|
|During Finn's memory, she wears a blue amulet, a brown Japanese-style suit with brown details and chestnut boots.||"The Vault"|
|In this episode, she wears a simple white dress with grey details and small black shoes.||"We Fixed a Truck"|
|During this episode, she wears a pink suit with black gloves and boots.||"James"|
|In this episode, she wears a pink dress with a yellow flower on it as a broach. She also wears pink heels and her hair is waist-length.||"Apple Wedding"|
|During one of the memories in this episode, she wears an old suit with large, brown boots, a dagger and a bear skin for a cape. A costume similar to a warrior of the past.||"Rattleballs"|
|Later in this episode, she wears the same outfit as in "The Vault" with the same hairstyle as in "You Made Me" and a dark purple cloak.|
|At the start of this episode, she wears a pinkish brown shirt, a blue rucksack, cream coloured shorts, white socks and brown shoes.||"James II"|
|At the end of this episode, she wears a suit where she is disguised as Martin. The suit looks badly damaged on some sides, with patches in several places.||"The Tower"|
|In this episode, she wears a turquoise-green dress with bits of red, dark pink and dark purple on it as well as a pair of headphones with her usual crown. Her hair is also depicted as waist-length.||"Breezy"|
|Later in Finn's imagination, she wears a pink dress with a purple cloak. Her hair is either cut short or pushed into her cloak.|
|During this episode, she wears a purple top, grayish blue jeans and purple and white trainers.||"Something Big"|
|In this episode, she wears purple bottoms, shoes and a cardigan. In "Wheels," she makes a cameo appearance wearing this same outfit but with a lighter purple cardigan.||"Princess Day"|
|In this episode, she wears a long-sleeved magenta dress with a purple belt and purple boots. Her hair is also more voluminous than usual and is down her back.||"Nemesis"|
|In this episode she wears a greenish lab coat over a purple and magenta dress with dark purple shoes and her hair in a pony tail.||"Jake The Brick"|
|During this episode she wears another fireproof suit. The suit has different shades of grey and she also carries a dark blue hand bag.||"The Cooler"|
|In this episode she has short hair and wears a light blue pajama top with a picture of Timmy on it and purple pajama bottoms.||"The Pajama War"|
|In this episode she wears a light blue shirt with blue details, light brown bottoms, turquoise and lime green shoes and a braid that reaches down to her legs.||"Hot Diggity Doom"|
|In this episode she wears a lime feast top, purple joggers and her hair is in a pony tail.||"Have You Seen the Muffin Mess"|
|During this episode she wears purple dungarees, red boots and a yellow flower in her hair.||"Bonnie and Neddy"|
- Issue 2: In this comic, she wears a pink bikini swimsuit.
- Issue 4: In this comic, she wears the same outfit as in Adventure Time: Marceline and the Scream Queens Issue 2, the start of "Video Makers," "Lemonhope Part 1" and "Elemental."
- Issue 7: At the beginning, she wears her rock t-shirt that Marceline gave her, later she wears a white shirt with a blue lab coat over it.
- Issue 8: She wears many outfits in this comic such as futuristic clothes.
- Issue 10: Same as "What Was Missing."
- Issue 15: She wears a pink dress with purple shoes and a waist line.
- Issue 20: Wears a green suit and long purple gloves and purple boots. Later, she wears a pink and purple pajama top in her bed.
- Issue 21: Wears a dark pink shirt with white details, long pink gloves, beige trousers and brown boots.
- Issue 23: At the beginning, she has a pink night gown with white details, then she wears a blue coat and purple shoes over it.
- Issue 25: In this comic she wears a pink coat with purple boots, a purple rucksack and a blue amulet, then she wears a blue amulet with a pink jumpsuit.
- issue 28: In this comic she wears a pink t-shirt, purple shorts, pink and purple boots and her hair is in a doughnut style.
- Issue 31: She wears a pink jumpsuit with white shoes and a pink and white jacket.
- Issue 32: In the future, after Mnemoniod changes the timeline, she wears a white body suit with a pink ribbon and pink shoes. She has a different type of crown.
- Issue 33: In this comic, after Mnemoniod changes the timeline to even further in the future, she wears purple boots, purple gloves, a dark pink body suit with a pink body warmer with dark pink details. The gem from her crown is attached to her hair in this comic.
- Issue 34: In this comic, after Mnemoniod changes the time line to even further in the future, she wears a purple dress with her gem still attached to her hair.
- Issue 35: In this comic, she wears purple boots, pink bottoms, a pink body warmer held by a purple ribbon. In the flashback to the Secret Princess Meeting, she wears this same outfit but with a pink jacket.
- Issue 37: In this comic, she wears purple jeans and a white shirt, then the same one as "Goliad," then the same one as "Lady And Peebles"
- Issue 38: She wears another lab attire.
Adventure Time: Marceline and the Scream Queens
- Adventure Time: Marceline and the Scream Queens Issue 1: At the beginning, she wears her default costume, then she wears a pink top coat and at the end, she wears a black t-shirt and blue shorts.
- Adventure Time: Marceline and the Scream Queens Issue 3: At the start, she wears Marceline's rock shirt and blue shorts, later she wears a pink dress and a pair of purple shoes and a yellow amulet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.