The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|"Do you know what Ice King means?!"|
This article is a stub. Please help the Adventure Time Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
|"I'd rather be dancin' with some babes!"|
|This article is about an unreleased product. As such, some information may be false. Please help the Adventure Time Wiki by expanding it, or providing a source for information when possible.|
"Obsidian" is the second hour-long episode that is part of Adventure Time: Distant Lands.
- Olivia Olson feels Princess Bubblegum and Marceline had to talk about their relationship and see how it would move forward, which will be discussed in the special "Obsidian".
- Adam Muto says the title "Obsidian" is a metaphor, as it is the most powerful fusion, and also has to do in the Glass Kingdom. What they want is to focus on Princess Bubblegum and Marceline's relationship.
- Marceline's songwriting will change according to her emotions.
- All songs were composed before the special.
- There will be a new character, who will have amped-up Finn elements.
- One character will be "Glassboy" because nothing better was thought of later. Glassboy will be played by Michaela Dietz.
- ↑ https://tvline.com/2019/10/23/adventure-time-new-episodes-distant-lands-hbo-max/
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 San Diego Comic Con (2020-07-24). "HBO Max and Cartoon Network Studios: Adventure Time: Distant Lands | Comic-Con@Home 2020". YouTube. Retrieved on July 24, 2020.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.