"No One Can Hear You" is the fifteenth episode in season three of Adventure Time.
Finn awakens after an accident to find the Candy Kingdom citizens mysteriously gone and Jake acting crazier than usual.
A deer is causing trouble in the Candy Kingdom. Finn and Jake try to get rid of it, but it throws Jake off, kicks him in the head, and breaks Finn's legs.
Finn wakes up in a wheelchair and finds Jake foraging for food in a dumpster, occasionally reaching for a bandage on his head and saying "Ouchies," suggesting that he had a head injury. Jake explains that he's there because he's waiting for people to throw him a surprise party.
At first, Finn believes this, shouting to the town, "I sure don't expect anyone to jump out at me!" Finn wonders where everyone is, and Jake claims he's been waiting six months for people to come out, bugs crawling out of his ears while stating this. He then hears voices down the sewers, and tries to go in, but Jake stops him.
Finn wakes up again (tied up), and Jake has several puppets out. He dances them around with them saying, "Happy Birthday Jake!"
Finn tries to trick Jake into letting him free, claiming that he is all good. But of course, as soon as he is free, he makes a run for the sewer to see if the candy people are there.
Finn goes down into the sewer and finds the candy people there stuck to the walls. Jake soon finds him down there and is excited to see everyone saying that it is his party. Finn tells him to stop acting crazy and punches him until his mind is fixed.
Jake is then back to normal and Finn explains that Jake trapped the candy people down there. Jake takes Peppermint Butler off the wall and apologizes to him. Peppermint Butler tells Jake that it wasn't him that did it and points to the deer standing behind them saying it was him.
The deer removes its hoofs and uses its hands. Finn tries to attack it while Jake frees the candy people. Jake needs to climb up to get more candy people free and he is right above Finn and the deer. He lets loose the bricks tied to his feet and they drop on the deer's head. They throw the deer into a pool of water and is washed away.
Princess Bubblegum explains that the deer wanted their sugar and says she didn't give it to him, if he knows what she means, and winks at Finn. Finn frowns and says it stinks down there and they all go to take a bath. Jake carries everyone and they float away on the balloons tied around Jake.
- The episode's title may be a reference to the tagline for the 1979 movie Alien. It was "In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream". Another reference to Alien is when Finn goes to the sewer and discovers that the Candy People are stuck on the walls by a kind of goo, much like what the Xenomorph do to their victims.
- The title card resembles the famous painting The Scream by Edvard Munch; this can be seen in the red background and how Jake clasps his hands to his face and screams. The swirling background of the title card resembles the poster for the 1958 Alfred Hitchcock film Vertigo.
- Finn again removed his hat, and is also shown bathing for the first time.
- It's unknown whether six months actually passed during this episode. Andy Ristaino stated that the time frame of six months was in dog months, in reference to dog years, the term sometimes used to describe aging in dogs.
- Jake's inability to tell the proper time could just be attributed to his psychosis, along with being unreliable at the time. 
- Jake keeping Finn from leaving, while his legs were both broken, may be a reference to Misery.
- When Finn runs away from Jake and his leg casts break this is very similar to a scene from Forrest Gump in which he loses the braces on his legs as a kid.
- This marks another episode of Jake going completely insane.
- An injured Finn waking from a coma to find the entire hospital he's in abandoned is likely a reference to 28 Days Later, Resident Evil or The Walking Dead.
- Finn states his legs where still broken even when he was running.
- Finn never made his "freaky eyes" in the episode like he did in the preview.
- You can see a Gingerbread Muto at the begining near one of the house when Finn & Jake are chasing Stag.
- ↑ http://www.formspring.me/MrMuto/q/258344487535787212
- ↑ FormSpring Andy Ristaino
- ↑ http://www.formspring.me/MrMuto/q/261317700771392730