|This article is about Finn's mom in Ooo. You may be looking for Farmworld Mom, Finn's adoptive Mom, Margaret.|
|"Do you know what Ice King means?!"|
This article is a stub. Please help the Adventure Time Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
This article or section is in the process of being built or revamped. If you have anything to contribute then please, make helpful contributions or wait for this banner to be removed, or post about it on the talk page, especially if you would like to discuss it first and report edit progress. Please use the talk page.
Minerva Campbell is Finn's biological mother. She first appeared in a flashback in the episode "Hide and Seek".
Minerva has blonde hair, wears an orange blouse and a brown skirt under a doctor's lab coat, and a white hat that symbolizes the Helper occupation. She speaks with an Irish accent.
Like her son Finn, Minerva has a kind and selfless personality.
In "The Visitor", Martin avoids speaking about Minerva, claiming it "stresses him out," suggesting that whatever truly happened left Martin somewhat traumatized, unless it was simply a way to avoid telling the truth. Martin named his makeshift space ship, "The Minnie", after her.
In "Min and Marty" it's shown that she is very clever, and her willingness to help will extend beyond what's considered "right". In the episode she prevents Martin's re-education by using the Seekers' trust in her to successfully lie about his inability to participate.
As a Helper, Minerva is well-versed in the knowledge of medicine.
- In "Min and Marty", Minerva possesses three college degrees and a couple of awards for her dedicated contributions to the welfare of the citizens.
- Her Helpers hat was the inspiration to the appearance of her son's hat.
- Her role as a helper can extend beyond medicine, as she is seen helping old women get to their class and deciding sports lineups.
- She is the only helper seen doing this, so it's possible that she simply volunteered to take on the other responsibilities.
- Adam Muto explained that her wanting to help was essential for Finn's heroic personality.
- In the picture montage during "Min and Marty", her certificate has the last name "Brandt" on it instead of her true name.
- Brandt is an old English name for sword.
- It's possible that they changed her name to an Irish one to fit her accent more
- In the same montage, it's shown that she has one or more PhDs.