|The following information is from the Adventure Time comic book series. It may not be part of the same canon or continuity as the animated series.|
At least one of them appears to hold an uptight personality (similar to the Earl of Lemongrab), but also appreciates partying with the Female Lemon Children. One of them was most likely the first of Prince Gumball's experiments gone wrong, created to rule the Candy Kingdom whenever he is unable to. The other was most likely created to be a companion of the first in their castle.
The Lady Lemongrabs are some of the few overtly humanoid candy people. They have yellow, lemon-textured skin, bulbous, lemon-shaped heads, and long noses. In addition to this, they have oval-shaped eyes with eyelashes and black circles as irises. They also appear to have some long teeth, although not as overtly sharp as their male counterparts. Like many of the Adventure Time characters, they have thin, noodle-like limbs and a lean torso; However, their behind sticks out noticeably and the profile of their bodies closely resemble jelly beans. Unlike the original Lemongrabs, the Lady Lemongrabs each have two butt cheeks, as opposed to just one large one.
Both wear Victorian-styled outfits with shorts and frilly, short-sleeved blouses with three holes just above their breasts. They also wear long gloves and boots along with a belt. In the comics, one of them has a black blouse, white pants, and light brown accessories whereas the other wears a white blouse, light brown pants, and black accessories. In a promotional image posted by the creator of Sour Candy (Kate Leth), both were black accessories. One wears a gray blouse with white pants and the other wears a white blouse with gray pants.
- The Lady Lemongrabs are lesbians, according to Sour Candy artist Kate Leth, on her Tumblr.  This is in partial contrast to the their male counterparts, whose loving relationship remains ambiguous.
- The Lady Lemongrabs are the second characters to be officially and canonically confirmed to be homosexuals- the first were the Gladiator Ghost warriors in Morituri Te Salutamus.
- Unlike the male Lemongrabs, who only each have one butt cheek, the Lady Lemongrabs each have two butt cheeks.
- All of their children are female, if they are indeed genderswapped versions of the Lemongrabs's "boys."
- The female version of "earl" is "countess," so the Lady Lemongrabs are both countesses. Lemongrab, in the Fionna and Cake universe, is still an earldom, because an earldom can also be ruled by a countess, even though there is no official female version of the word "earldom."