The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This is an article about an upcoming episode. In order to prevent the addition of false information, this page has been protected from editing by new and unregistered users. If you have legitimate information to add, please leave a message on the article's talk page or with an administrator.|
|"I'd rather be dancin' with some babes!"|
|This article is about an unreleased product. As such, some information may be false. Please help the Adventure Time Wiki by expanding it, or providing a source for information when possible.|
"King Worm" is the eighteenth episode in the fourth season of Adventure Time.
- Worm King
- Princess Bubblegum
- Ice King
- Flame Princess
- Peppermint Butler
- Ghost Lady
- Lady Rainicorn
- The Lich
- Cinnamon Bun (promo art)
- In some scenes, Finn's hat has longer ears than usual.
- In the scene with sword-shark, the hilt of the sword from the Adventure Time logo appears.
- The music in the long preview was used in the "Burning Low" trailer.
- This is the first episode Flame Princess is in that does not have a fire related title.
- In the promo art you can see The Lich hugging Princess Bubblegum in water with fish and crabs, which may symbolize the ocean.
- Symbols used below the promo art are examples of optical illusions.
- This is the first appearance of Phil in Season 4.
- The ghost that Finn came across in "The Creeps," appears for the first time in Season 4.
- The shape of Lady Rainicorn's mouth looks like what it did in the Adventure Time short.
- Princess Bubblegum had the same hairstyle from "Burning Low."
- This is the first appearance of Joshua in Season 4.
- The episode was originally named "Worm King."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.