The Guardian Angel is a character in "Dungeon." She seems to help Finn by healing him of his wounds and taking him to the Chamber of the Crystal Eye. However, the Guardian Angel soon transforms into a hideous monster and puts Finn into a cage, intending to eat him in a stew. She can remove scars, mend clothes, and heal wounds by touching that person with a lit finger. She also carries snacks. She was apparently crushed, but not killed, when the cage she put Finn and Jake in collapsed on her. She later appears in "The Suitor" during Peppermint Butler's summoning ritual. Her appearance is deceptive, as the Guardian Angel is a monster merely taking the form of an angel.
Her guise is that of a blue-skinned female angel with long white hair, white bird-like wings, and a poofy white dress. Her true form on the other hand is mostly the same, but with an evil old woman/zombie-like face.
Hey, it's okay! Shh, I'm your guardian angel, Finn. I'm here to save you!
Trust in your *horrific, throaty* guardian angel!
*horrific, throaty* Now, for little kid soup, the secret is a low flame over a long period.
- Jake was also tricked and captured by her, explaining why he was in the cage before she captured Finn.
- She bears a strong resemblance to the Zoroastrian concept of guardian angels, in appearance and purpose.
- Her eye makeup resembles that of Pris from the film Blade Runner.
- She is the second weakest monster in the game Sound Castle, and takes three hits to kill.
- She can play the xylophone.
- Somehow, she knew Finn's name without ever meeting him. Possibly implying her to be psychic.
- Her "saving" Finn was the answer to one of Gaia Online's ten trivia contests to answer to try to win a first season DVD set.
- Unlike most depictions of angels, she doesn't have a halo.