Gork first appears in the episode "Freak City." He is one of the people who was turned into a freakish body part by Magic Man and later combines with the other freaks to make Super Freak. He states that he is "leader" of Freak City, and is the most vocal of them. When they form the "Super Freak," he takes the role of the head.
In freak form, Gork resembles a giant version of his own head. His humanoid form is that of a barbarian-like cyclops, with feminine pink knee-high boots. His clothes are a dark brown color and have rips all over his skirt-like pants.
Gork can vomit a fiery substance resembling lava. It can burn whatever it touches and can cause fires to become more intense, which is what might have happened in Rump Town when it was on fire.
We are the accursed ones. All once normal guys and gals who crossed paths with the Magic Man. That's Zap the Arm, Trudy the Waist, that's Wee Wee and Gorflax—they were turned into tonsils. And that's Kim. But please, make yourselves at home. Do you want something to drink?
Ohh, he can't be caught. He's got magic! And we're worthless freaks we can't ever beat him! So we've gathered here to wallow in our self-pity.
Wait Finn, hey stop it man, we don't like touching each other! Please man!
- Gork's voice actor, Michael Dorn, is well known for his role in the famous Star Trek saga, as well as several voice acting roles such as The R.E.G.I.S. Mark V from "Megas XLR" and Marcus in Fallout New Vegas. Notably, his role in Fallout 2 and Fallout New Vegas as Marcus is that of an intelligent super-mutant who leads a super-mutant town called "Broken Hills" in Fallout 2 and "Jacobstown" in Fallout: New Vegas, similar to his role as Gork in "Freak City."
- He seems to slightly resemble Muscle Princess' species.
- Gork's eye style changes to an eye with a pupil.
- Gork resembles the Pixar's Monsters Inc. character Mike.
- Gork also resembles Cyclops.