She is one of the very few characters in the series to have a nose. She wears a green dress with a yellow-green part and has a large emerald as a crown on her head. Like her dress color, her skin is green. She also appears to be wearing a hood or shawl, although this may be her hair or part of her crown. She has a particularly large posterior, but that may be a fold in her dress.
- "Prisoners of Love" (no lines)
- "Loyalty to the King" (no lines)
- "Ricardio the Heart Guy" (cameo)
- "The Duke" (pictured)
- "Mortal Recoil" (no lines)
- "Wizard Battle" (cameo)
- "The Lich" (no lines)
- "Princess Day"
- She makes a cameo in "The Duke" in a picture frame.
- Princess Bubblegum has a picture of Emerald Princess hanging in her tea room.
- A cut out of her was made on November 8, 2010.
- Like many other princesses, it is unknown which Kingdom she originates from.
- In "Prisoners of Love," she is the only princess that the Ice King actually tries to freeze with his powers.
- She resembles a matryoshka doll, except with an emerald on her head.
- Her phone is a Crystal Ball.
- She has never talked in any episode until "Breezy". However, in the episode, she only had one line.
- She has a British accent.
- The gem on her head is supposed to be a green emerald, but in the picture that Princess Bubblegum has in her tea room, the gem is red like a ruby.