|This article is about the application. You may be looking for the episode or the board game.|
Card Wars is a game available for IOS and Android. It costs $3.99 USD.
Floop the Pig! It's Adventure Time CARD WARS! Play the game inspired by the Adventure TIme episode, 'Card Wars'! Summon creatures and cast spells to battle your way to victory.
Command an army of awesome warriors, including Husker Knights, Cool Dog the Immortal Maize Walker, and even the Pig to destroy your opponent's forces! Place towers and cast spells to unleash ultimo attacks
Collect new cards to customize your deck for each opponent. Level up your creatures, spells, and towers, or fuse them together to make your cards even more powerful.
HIGH STAKES BATTLES!
Think you've got what it takes to be crowned a Cool Guy, or will you end up drinking from the Dweeb cup? Play as Finn Jake, BMO, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Flame Princess and more as you wind your way through the Land of Ooo!
It's CARD WARS!
- Finn (Hero ability: Gain 2 magic points for this turn. Wait 5 turns.)
- Pajama Finn (Hero ability: All universal creatures gain 4+ defense. Wait 3 turns.)
- Doctor Finn (Hero ability: All spells cost 1 less magic point. Wait 3 turns)
- Jake (Hero ability: All corn creatures gain 3+ attack. Wait 3 turns.)
- Ghost Jake (Hero ability: All your plains gain 5+ attack. Wait 3 turns.
- BMO (Hero ability: Gain 2 magic points for this turn. Wait 3 turns.)
- Marceline (Hero ability: All your creatures gain 2+ attack. Wait 3 Turns.)
- Princess Bubblegum (Hero ability: Fully heal all of your creatures. Wait 5 turns.)
- Flame Princess (Hero ability: Draw 3 cards. Wait 4 turns.)
- Lady Rainicorn (Hero ability: Choose a creature and fully heal it. Wait 3 turns.)
- Lumpy Space Princess (Hero ability: Fully heal all your plains creatures. Wait 3 turns.)
- Ash (Hero ability: Return any card from the Discard Pile back to your hand. Wait 4 turns.)
- Ricardio Heart Guy (Hero ability: Draw one card. Wait 3 turns.)
- Dr. Donut (Hero ability: Bring a creature from your discard pile back into your hand. Wait 5 turns.)
- Earl of Lemongrab (Hero ability: Every creature cast this turn cost one less magic point. Wait 3 turns.)
- Hunson Abadeer (Hero ability: Every card cast this turn cost one less magic point. Wait 4 turns.)
- Gunter (Hero ability: Return any Spell card from the Discard Pile to your hand. Wait 3 turns.)
- Ice King (Hero ability: All your Plains creatures gain 3+ attack. Wait 3 turns.)
- Date Night Ice King (Hero ability: All your Nicelands Cards gain +1 attack and +2 Defense. Wait 3 turns)
- Magic Man (Hero ability: Gain 1 magic point for this turn. Wait 2 turns.)
- Peppermint Butler (Hero ability: Return any building card from the discard pile, back your hand. Wait 2 turns)
- Cinnamon Bun (Hero ability: All your Nicelands creatures gain 3+ attack)
- Banana Guard (Hero ability: All your creatures gain 5+ defense. Wait 3 turns)
- Princess Cookie (Hero ability: All your Swamp creatures gain 4+ attack. Wait 3 turns.)
There are five different Factions every card has, including zone cards. They are; Corn, Swamplands, Blue plains, Nicelands, Useless Swamp, Sandylands, and Rainbow. You can place four zones on your board, and you can have multiple of one type. Each of these factions also tend to play different roles in the different phases, such as healing or Defense.
- Cornfields: Cornfield cards are the standard, average class. They have good stats, and floops that simpy raise the migher.
- Blue Plains: Blue Plains cards are summoners, through and through. They do this by drawing cards, removing discarded ones, or other ways.
- Nicelands: These cards tend to focus on both defense and healing, with examples being Angel Heart, Detective Bobby, and Snuggle Tree.
- Useless Swamp: These cards are, most of the time, glass cannons. This means that they are extremley strong, but frail. Some examples are Teeth Leaf, Mace Stump, and Steak Chop.
- Sandylands: Sandyland cards excel in floops. They may be mostly expensive, but the floops give so much output that it can be worth it.
- Rainbow Cards: Rainbow Cards typically have low stats, but they are able to be placed in any zone.
The creatures you place each have a specific zone they can only be placed on, albeit with the exception of Rainbow cards, which go anywhere.
- There is a wiki for Card Wars.
- Mountain Man has a cameo appearance in the sandy beaches stages.
- Every stage in the single player campaign has three quests, except for Magic Man, Who only has two avalible ones in the Candy Kingdom map section.