|Relatives||Toast Princess (sister)|
Strudel Princess (sister)
|Lastest appearance||"Come Along With Me"|
|Voiced by||Grey DeLisle|
Breakfast Princess is the princess of Breakfast Kingdom. She rules with her sisters Toast Princess and Strudel Princess. They, like most princesses, are often bothered by the Ice King and need Finn and Jake to get rid of him. This is implied in the beginning of "Hitman", when Breakfast Princess says, "I've got another Ice King situation here."
She makes her first major appearance in "Princess Day," which centers on her issues with Lumpy Space Princess. While sarcastically praising her unparalleled self-sufficiency among the other princesses, she deliberately affronts Lumpy Space Princess about her not having a kingdom and being a bum. In order to chastise her, Lumpy Space Princess and Marceline team up to prank her and steal her music tape and car. Breakfast Princess attempts to stop them but is unintentionally run over. The two leave her in a desert and command her to build a sand castle with the shovel, to which she attempts to do so until they leave. Once they were gone, Breakfast Princess stops shoveling and walks off into the desert, though she makes it back home alive and well as proven by her later appearance in "Slime Central." In her absence, Strudel Princess became the new ruler of the Breakfast Kingdom.
Breakfast Princess has egg-white hair and egg-yolk skin. She has bacon on her head, which appears to function as a crown, and a top consisting of buttered toast, and a bacon belt. Her skirt looks like a pancake with syrup on it, while her shoes resemble cracked eggshells. Breakfast Princess's clothing is completely edible, as shown by Lumpy Space Princess eating them when she was pranking her with Marceline.
- "Hitman" (debut)
- "The Cooler"
- "Slime Central" (as Blechfast Princess)
- "Skyhooks II"
- "Son of Rap Bear"
- "Come Along With Me"
Sis, give me the phone.
Oh, yeah, that would be great, thanks.
Oh, Lumpy Space Princess, I'm afraid you'll have to be patient with us and our petty disputes. Not all of us have achieved the self-sufficiency that I assume you have in your kingdom. Oh, wait, that's right. You don't have a kingdom! You live in a box in the woods.
Okay, everyone, let's take a lunch break. And by "lunch," I, of course, mean "breakfast"!
Get this pamplemousse out of my sight!
- Originally, there were two designs that Pendleton Ward posted on Twitter (see picture below). The toast version was designed by Ward himself and the current version by Cole Sanchez. Evidently, they decided to use them both, with Pendleton Ward's design becoming Toast Princess.
- Breakfast Princess appears in Issue 3 of the comics.
- She also appeared in the second Graphic Novel of Adventure Time, Pixel Princesses, where she revealed that she has the ability to make tons of pancake towers with a spatula within ten minutes, whether this is canon or not.
- The original version of Breakfast Princess has straight hair with a short, front fringe and two long bacon earrings, however no bacon crown. Also, her skirt has a big chunk of melting butter.
- Unlike most princesses, Breakfast Princess does not have a gem of power in her crown. This is most likely because it is made purely out of bacon.
- She, Slime Princess, Princess Bubblegum, and Flame Princess are the only known princesses with siblings.
- In the ending credits sequence of Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!! it's revealed that Breakfast Princess, along with Toast Princess, were the two people randomly filling bubbles with breakfast items to give to Finn and Jake as power-ups.
- In "Princess Day," Lumpy Space Princess mockingly calls her "Princess Egg-breath." Cinnamon Bun confirms that her breath smells like eggs.