What I've noticed after I "took over" updating the comic series is that about three anons have done the same before me. And at the time I had looked at Issue 1 and issues updated by Raider. It hadn't been brought to my attention that three other anons had their own flavor of how the MoS should be. For example, in the header, should the line go:
Adventure Time #__ is the __ issue of the
I can see how it might feel repetitive, but we did Issue 1 as first issue, it'd just be consistent if Issue 2 is referred to as the second, Issue 3 as the third, and so on. It's also in line with everything else, with episodes referred to as nth episode as opposed to an episode.
It should be Cover variations and A, B, C or Main, Subscription depending on what the…
Read more >
i'm advertising for a fanon wiki that i have created. we are in need of staff and content. here is the link: https://adventure-time-fanon-with-finn-and-jake.fandom.com/wiki/Adventure_Time_Fanon_WikiRead more >
[Cuber 's in his supposed spaceship, facing the window, making strange noises and wiggling-arm motions that seem to control the ship’s speed. There are spinning crystals in the air that he is controlling as well. He is surprised at first to see us, but is glad none the less]
Cuber: Hmm? Oh! Hello there! Bayble navel! It’s great to see you! Here for more graybles, I reckon. Well, alright. Just like last time. [Like in Star Trek, the window doubles as a digital screen] We’ll watch five separate stories, each relating to one special theme. [The visualizer is divided into 5 sections like a food pyramid. Each section with a picture representing each chronological grayble] Guess the theme by the end of the episode and you’ll be the freshest mint-…Read more >
(The episode begins where the last one left off. Finn and Fionna are confronting The Lich and a mind-controlled Edana.)
Finn: Why would you do this, Lich? Why would you do ANY of this?!
The Lich: Believe it or not, Finn, I am not a mindless murder machine. I have my reasons.
Finn: Like killing all life on Earth just so you can turn it into a strip mine for your war machine?!
The Lich: War machine?!
(The Lich laughs heartily.)
The Lich: You think my people are conquerers? I can see why you'd think that, but we're not warmongers!
Finn: Then how do you explain the fire powers? The fact you're basically death incarnate?!
The Lich: All the result of science beyond Earthly understanding. You see, my people, the Elkeots, don't seek conquest. We seek to b…Read more >
The announcement of Adventure Time: Distant Lands has me soooo excited!
And if you know me, you'll know my biggest wish.
So, let's bring this wiki back to life! At least this news has given me a good excuse to continue making Adventure Time with Finn & Fionna stories.Read more >
oh lul @me going back reading my 6th grader crap
Read more >
they were amazin my guys! apple, rhubarb and blueberry all in one. freakin GREATRead more >
Hey sorry for my inactivity. Just want to say I'll rarely be on this wiki because I've showly lost interest in AT. I still LOVE AT don't get me wrong, it's just i'm more into BFDI/BFB at the moment. I'll still be here but rarely.Read more >
A nonprofit organization called "Restore the Magic" needs help in getting 10,000 signatures on their petition. The petition is to help get the director's cut of "Thomas and the Magic Railroad" released. The deadline for signing along with reaching the goal is May 1, 2019.
Please sign the petition, and also please share it with others who'd like to see the director's cut too.
Link to petition: http://restorethemagic.org/index.php/tatmr_lost_edition_campaign/
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post. Have a good day.Read more >
It's been awhile since I posted a blog here.
Anyway, as of February 1, 2019, Cartoon Network has disassociated itself with Adventure Time and now considers it an Adult Swim property. They've been airing reruns in one-hour blocks Monday through Friday, in order.
And a thought hit me: given Adult Swim's history of giving shows like Family Guy, Futurama, God, The Devil & Bob, Samurai Jack, and the whole Toonami block a new lease on life, could they do the same with Adventure Time? Just one more season to tie up the remaining loose ends like Simon trying to find a way to bring Betty back and atoning for his actions as Ice King, PB and Marcy's relationship, the humans arriving in Ooo, and the one thing I took the most issue with in the finale, Fi…Read more >
Hi. :IRead more >
Greetings fellow Adventurer, I see that you’ve stumbled upon my forlorn AT wiki blog post. It’s only that way cause i’m too bored to write anything just yet, but when that time comes be prepared to have your hair blown back (nah I’m just exaggerating;) In the mean time feast your eyes on these wonderful pictures...Read more >
Also available on fanfiction.net .
Above Earth, a green alien spacecraft floated within the planet’s orbit. “Cosmos to Optimus Prime, I am picking up high readings of a space-time anomaly on Earth.” the spacecraft transmitted. “Remain posted on the anomaly. We will deploy soon.” a voice transmitted back. On the ground, the two forces of the Candy Kingdom and Gumbaldia rejoice upon the dissolution between the two kingdoms’ rivalry. “So… I guess everyone’s just going home, huh?” “Eeyup.” Lumpy Space Princess and Jake talked as Banana Guards return to their encampment.
Just then, a portal in the sky opens and a flaming projectile emerges from it, crash-landing behind Finn, who was next to Princess Bubblegum as she talked to Aunt Lolly. The fire…Read more >
These are the pages im migrating first. It will take a very long time (since I dot know how to move pages), but I thought i'd post the links if anybody wants to help. It would be appriciated! My plan is to first move the pages about gameplay/rules, then do the individual cards. I will put a little note on the ones that have already been done, Right now im working on the first two.
Read more >
Peppermint Butler came in contact with the Dum Dum Juice in Gumbaldia. He is not revived. Why not? This is why he should be:
-LSP Can use the elemental power of the jewels tobring him back, similar to what she did with Gunther, while not resetting all of Ooo.
-The resetting of Ooo WILL remove the solution, which happened with Lolly/Manfred, Chicle/Crunchy, and Punch Bowl/Gumbald.
-All of the jewels she uses are acessable- Fire, Candy, and Slime ones are on the crowns and forehead, and the three Ice ones are with Gunther. The removal of sid Ice Jewels would not kill Gunther, they have been removed from the ice crown (and one From Ice things eye) to. o lasting effects.
-Ice Thing would not be reset, as the only time has happened with Simon is fr…
Read more >
Hey, I have a few questions about the end of the show, I was wondering anyone could answer:
1) Can the Ice Thing see? He has no eyes.
2) Why doesnt LSP bring back peppermint butler? Her resetting Ooo fixed the other bubblegums, So cant she do the same thing with him that she did with Gunter?
3) What's in that massive hole? Is it a massive chasm leading to the center of the earth, oris there like a colony living there?
Read more >
Thats all the questions!
hello welcome this my blog where i write random crap or read comics and listen to music tell you about what i like what i dont like and i might make jokes and tell you more about myself yeah thats about itRead more >
!Contains some spoilers!
Well, Adventure Time has officially come to an end, however it would be great to go down memory lane and see what our fan theories about the finale were WAAAYYY before the finale was aired. While I was browsing through the old blogs for old times' sake, I encountered upon a relatively comprehensive (or at least most talked about) theory blog.
In general, these are the ideas more or less, with a Yea for happened and Nay for did not happen
- Marceline's Betrayal (Nay)
- Finn loses his arm, and gets a robotic one (Yay)
- (Personally, I doubt this) FP or PB's death.(Nay)
- Lich-Possessed Rainicorn pup(s) (Nay)
- Jake's death (Nay...nearly...kidding, seriously Nay)
- Peppermint Butler(or Gunther) is revealed to the puppetmaster behind the …
After all of these years of waiting....
The fan theories...
All the lore and hint dropping...
The will they? Won't they?
Was there ever anything there?
So many people couldn't fathom what their relationship could be...
But in the end,
we finally, finally got...
kiss!Read more >
It’s official. Adventure Time is over tomorrow. I am really glad to have watched this show, it has made a real difference in my life, made me enjoy cartoons again. I hope that this wiki can still carry this show’s legacy after it ends, and doesn’t get ripped apart because it ended. I believe this finale, even if it doesn’t wrap up every plot point, will have a happy conclusion for all characters except the villains. It is going to be a great finale, I’m sure.Read more >
It is with a heavy heart as a veteran lurker of this wikia to write what could be the final blog about the days of Adventure Time, or rather the days when there were to be new episodes, new story development, something to look after every week. I have been lurking the wikia during 2009 before getting myself an account and quite frankly I sorely miss the days of checking the recent activities page for new blogs.
This wiki had been THE forum for Adventure Time fans, as in every hour there would be at most up to approximately forty new blog posts and plenty of comments within those blog posts, oh and it's doubled whenever a much awaited episode would air.
Some things I would like to have remembered here would be the days when this wiki was acti…Read more >
I'd never thought that I'd see the day where an episode, let alone the series finale to air on the same date as my birthday, which I don't know if I should be happy, sad or both lol
but either way, it'll definitely be one heck of a roller coaster ride, I hope to see you all in the AT Wiki chat, as I will also do a reaction to the finale :')Read more >
Okay, I am actually a huge fan of the Episode, Card Wars, I remember this episode beat-for-beat, word-for-word, Yes folks, I watched it THAT many times, which made me spark the idea to make a Card Wars Board game, more similar to How it is played in the episode, if you like my ideas, let me know in the Comments BelowRead more >
Roleplaying is a really fun thing to do. Over the years, my brother and I have done like 100 Adventure Time roleplays. And you know what's funny? We have predicted the future numerous times in them.
1. Lumpy Space Princess got kicked out of Lumpy Space. Looks like she did, but she kicked herself out in The Monster, returning only occasionally.
2. Ice King conducts an experiment to make a lot of princesses love him-Not exactly, he stole their body parts and made Princess Monster Wife, who loved him a lot.
3. Ice King is human-We often played around with the idea of IK being a human, before Holly Jolly Secrets Part II even aired.
4. If you wear Ice King's Crown, you become him-As proven in Jake the Dog, this is indeed the case.
5. Ice King gets …Read more >
stupids bitches die like minervaRead more >
+(maybe forgotten about)
- His Hero
- Jake vs. Me-Mow
- The New Frontier
- Ghost Princess
- Dream of Love
- Beyond this Earthly Realm+
- The Suitor
- Time Sandwich
- Love Games
- Thanks for the Crabapples, Giuseppe!
- Princess Day
- The Pajama War+
- The Mountain+
- Dark Purple
- The Diary
- Walnuts & Rain
- On the Lam
- I Am a Sword
- Normal Man (episode)
- EVERY EPISODE UNTIL Imaginary Resources
- Bespoken For until Cloudy
- Come Along With Me
So, among of these what did you really really recommend to watch?Read more >
except come along with me obviously
It's quite funny how since this wiki was established, since I've been dragged into Adventure Time, nearly eight or nine years ago, I've never posted my own blog. Now that Adventure Time is about to come to an end, I pen this one and only blog written during the days when Adventure Time is on air.
During the times gone by, I can remember witnessing the fan civil war over shipping, PBXFinn, FPXFinn, and MarcelineXFinn, are those that I can remember, I can even remember a time of more saner and wonderful peacetime, and evidence of the strength and camaraderie of our community, when a depressed member of our community posted a blog about her problems, we responded with reassurances that things will be better, and even a wikia staffer posted su…Read more >
Man, there was nothing bigger than America and Japan. It was as close as you can get to see the trilogy like Star Wars, Men in Black, Cornetto trilogy, and others. So, how'd you take Adventure Time and Rurouni Kenshin into something different? I know it's cool and kinda awesome, I believe. I'm talking day after binging on buffalo wings and cherry soda. The kinda stuff that eventually wipes. Eventually wipes. Eventually. Seriously, why couldn't they get any differences to the Rurouni Kenshin live action trilogy from the Adventure Time miniseries trilogy in the great existence? Oh, and did I mention the songs? The songs are incredibly familiar. And One OK Rock songs would be used as music video tributes. Geez. What was I coming up with that …Read more >
It's been five (5!!!) years since I joined this Wiki. I'm putting this out a little early because I'm so anxious to share this. I want to take some time with this blog post, because this place means so much to me, and has done so much for me. Much of this might not make any sense to anyone but myself, and that's ok. This is probably more for me than it is any of you, but hopefully maybe y'all can get something out of it too. Thank you, and enjoy!
02:39, April 16, 2018 (UTC)
'Note: You don't have to read the whole thing yknow. You can just peruse and skim. I won't be offended.
A comprehensive list of all the people I've met here and some special (unnecessarily heartfelt) messages for themRead more >
Hello! And today I will share to all you my ratings for AT season 6 Wake Up- Amazing
Escape From The Citadel- Amazing (best)
James II- Good
The Tower- Great
Sad Face- Awful
Food Chain- Mediocre
Furniture & Meat- Decent
The Prince Who Wanted Everything- Terrible
Something Big- Amazing
Little Brother- Bad
Thanks for the Crabapples, Giuseppe- Great
Princess Day- Okay
Joshua and Margaret Investigations- Great
Ghost Fly- Great
Everything's Jake- Great
Is That You?- Amazing
Jake The Brick- Decent
The Cooler- Great
The Pajama War- Good
Astral Plane- Amazing
Gold Stars- Good
The Visitor- Great
The Mountain- Great
Dark Purple- Amazing
The Diary- Decent
Walnuts & Rain- Great
Friends Forever- Mediocre
J…Read more >
Hello! Today I review the episode Burning Low.
While this is certainly a very good episode, I find it slightly overrated; that's to say that I don't consider this one of the best of the series, but I still enjoyed it a lot. We got to see Flame Princess for the first time since "Hot to the Touch (a episode that I didn’t really enjoy) and we got some very funny lines such as the Bacon Pancakes song, Jake dreaming etc. We also got more information about FP and Finn. Overall, solid episode. Rating: 8.5/10 Hope you enjoyed my review. Comment below on what you think!Read more >
What Goes On Advnture Time Fans, It's SongeJay731 here with my very first blog here on this awesome Wiki, talkin about the Fanile and the whole 10 Seasons of Adventure Time, through the eyes of a 16 year ild guy who watched Advnture Time from beginnin to end.
I hope Y'all like it as much as I enjoyed makin it.
Man, when I firsted watched this Series it was like this time around 8 Years Ago. When it came out, it was a ll about the gigles and the funny moments with Cinnamon Bun brakin the castle with his head, or when Finna nd Jake had to save the Duke of Nuts from gettin into big troblue with PB, or even when Finn had his crush on Princess Bubblegum, it was all about the lauhgs and great moments during Seasons 1 and 2.
Man it was a pretty aw…
Read more >
I really like the revealed titles for the upcoming episodes of Adventure Time. What do you guys think?Read more >
I'm just wondering. With the show nearly over, it seems unlikely, but it's possible Betty could return. But how could such a slim possibility occur? Well, let's take the end of Elements. Perhaps Normal Man gave her 3 choices: death, power removal, or memory erasure. If Betty picked power removal, she could have gone somewhere else to recuperate. But she can't be on Earth. I think that Betty losing her powers and having to go to another dimension to recuperate is a lighter tone than what I originally thought: She's lying dead in some Martian Tomb in a graveyard for pure evil. So when Betty is fully healed, she could surprise us by coming home to Earth with no powers and her memories of having powers erased. She could reunite with Ice King,…Read more >
Before I start marathoning season 6 in an hour, I want to give my top 10 least favorite Adventure Time episodes. Even though I hate all these episodes to death, they are far from being among the worst cartoon episodes of all time. They still suck though. 10. Water Park Prank This episode is bad. The animation is bad. The plot is so boring and I never laughed once.
9. Slow Love This episode is so boring and it is romance done wrong.
8. Five Short Graybles If you know me, you see why I hate this episode.
7. Food Chain Although I do like the animation style in this episode I don’t like the plot. It is boring and has filler.
6. Davey I don’t like this episode. I don’t find Davey Johnson funny. I do like the ending but the rest is bad.
5. Love Ga…Read more >
- Coincidently, this is my second consequtive episode about FP. She is not among my favourite characters but I'm beginning to understand her in a less scientific way, I hope :)
- This episode goes deep into FP. It has also some points for Finn, PB and CB.
- Break ups are tough... you can really get damaged. People need to think complex about their relationships. You need to take all things into consideration before jumping to more serious stuff. Question is; can you see a future in it? Is it sustainable? If not, you should take a hard step and withstand a smaller pain instead of the big pain at the end of this. It's optimal to have these feelings with one person for one lifetime. you should also keep in mind that nobody is perfect, we all have ou…
Read more >
The following is a list of episodes I still need to watch. I have seen every episode of Adventure Time from seasons 1 to 6; Season 7 breaks the consecutive streak of episodes I've watched. In conclusion, I've seen every episode from "Slumber Party Panic" to "Cherry Cream Soda." A majority of these aired when I stopped getting cable, which explains why I have yet to see them. The ones not listed I most likely saw online, on DVD, while staying at a friend's house or got my cable back. Anyways, without further ado, here's the list.
- Mama Said(First episode I haven't seen yet!)
- Marceline The Vampire Queen
- Take Her Back
- The More You Moe, The Moe You Know (Part I)
- The More You Moe, The Moe You Know (Part II)
- Beyond the Grotto
- Normal Man
As the title says, I'll count down the best and worst episodes out of the 23 episodes we've seen in 2016.
5. Summer Showers A decent episode, but not really that good. The plot is overall not that interesting and could've been better. I enjoyed some parts of the episode, but other parts were just dull and not entertaining.
4. President Porpoise is Missing! Watching this instantly put me off from viewing the rest, I went in expecting an episode the quality of some of the best like We Fixed a Truck. Needless to say, I was disappointed. I followed this up with the debatable Blank-Eyed Girl, which helped confirm my initial skepticism. Anyway, I found this one a boring episode that wasn't bad, but wasn't good either; I found some portions cringy…
Read more >
As the title says, I'll count down the best and worst episodes out of the 36 episodes we've seen last year.
5. Ring of FireNot terrible, but not good. This one was relatively boring to get through and had few jokes. The plot concept was interesting, but they didn't really make it as good as it could've been. I did enjoy the part where Tree Turnks was a priate, but that was really the only thing I enjoyed in this episode. On the plus side, it didn't have any bad content, so there's that.
4. Fionna and Cake and Fionna Bad but not that bad, seeing how there is only 8 episodes left this would be a bad way to end off Fionna and Cake. The tapes were interesting. I also like that Finn and Jake are in this episode.
3. Whipple the Happy Dragon Seeing …
Read more >
- This was a good episode showing how AT can make great stuff with minor characters. Let's get started.
- PB actually has a great understanding for her creation, yet Bun Bun is seperated from CB at the end. Things generally do not develop the way she thinks but she really means well. She starts creating stuff out of loneliness, I get that. Like she said in Bonnie and Neddy, people get built differently, we just need to respect it. Clearly she is not very good at creating and she should put an end to this in my opinion.
- First major point of this episode is personality change of CB. He was pretty dumb earlier, now he has a decent job and takes responsibility. Bun Bun is representing his former self. Throughout the episode he gets to deal with his…
Ok, this all started back in May 2016. I was editing pretty well on this wiki (all exept from a few incidents which where later delt with). Anyway, everything was going pretty smoothly until one day when I created a seriously bad wiki (spudicorn.fandom.com/wiki/Spud_Wiki). I made it because I was new to wikia and wanted to try out new things like being a founder of a wiki to see what could happen when I could manage a full new wiki with users and stuff. Obviously I didn't know what I was doing wrong. I literally made a wiki with a bunch of random pages but the point was that it had no topic. I now look back at it and wonder if I was mad. I couldn't do anything about it at that time. It was useless and had no user apart from me and I was pre…Read more >
Hello. You think they look similar? Well, I'm glad you just asked. I think they look completely different, but, you know, how many times have I watched Rurouni Kenshin and Adventure Time? I don't know, maybe a couple times, I guess. Now, let's get to the main point about the trilogies of Rurouni Kenshin live-action and Adventure Time miniseries. They're completely amazing. It's changes like this that everything seems to happen. Eventually, when you're suckered to Japanese and American culture, there's gonna be... I don't know. I don't even have a clue. If you're looking these, then you're right. Here's how they look like. You see what I'm telling? They look completely awesome! If you don't understand about Adventure Time and Rurouni Kenshi…Read more >
- Episode 1: Flame King vs. Vampire King -
Announcer: Epic Rap Battles of History! Flame King vs. Vampire King! Begin!
Vampire King: Well, look who we have here
I could slap you right in your ear
You could never stop a profit of legacy
But you could stop a profit of destiny
No wonder how you were from the past
But, oh God, you're gonna get a blast
They might even torture and punish you
And they could answer that you're so doomed
I can sure kick some basic crap
How the hell'd you get out of that trap?
Flame King: Excuse me, you arrogant dude
Maybe you're just absolutely so rude
I'm gonna play a game that's called ping pong
And maybe it's your own theme song
Even better, you gotta give up on Marceline
Or you gotta play the Atari game E.T.
Cause it's just a pi…Read more >
Hope y'all make it a good one :)Read more >
It's been brought to my attention that as of right now I'm this Wikia's top contributor. I also just created my first signature so yknow, no big deal. Also I've been here just over 4 and a half years. A couple things that can be said about all these:
Why am I not an admin? Like let's be real, atg, where you at?
At least a mod? 4.5 years, chatroom is always a lovely place to hang out haha
On a more serious note (though I was totally serious about being an admin [please]), I'm making a blog because of that first thing I mentioned. Even though it's nearly all editing my profile page, it reminded me that I used to edit a fuuuun-ton on this Wiki and make a lot of blog posts and I miss it. That is all. You just read that for no reason (unless it's …
Read more >
I think [[Bonnibel Bubblegum]] is the only episode where his hate is off.Read more >
Please do not reopen my old threads. There's a very good reason that I keep them closed. It's because there hasn't been any activity on them in a while or that they're just pointless. Again, please stop reopening them just so you can start necroposting which I am highly against. This has been a PSA from yours truly.Read more >
Which other episode suits better for these days. It's definitely not my favourite though. Let's try that.
- Title card is really good for showing cloudy minds of Finn and Jake, mostly Finn.
- The episode was more like a therapy about positive thinking and making most advantage of your current situation.
- Looking from Finn's side, he is really eager and impatient to do something about the situation as he thinks this is all his fault. He is trying to be positive but he is burning inside. He feels guilty and unsure of himself. But he doesn't just give up and stands behind his actions and responsibilities. He is tough and actually he would be great at taking responsibility but just needs positive thinking and some wisdom. He had his shift covered by…
Read more >