| Content posted on this page should only pertain to improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
This includes (but is not limited to) theories, fanon images, discussion about how great someone is, fanon stories, etc. You have been warned.
Remember to sign your post by typing four tildes: (~~~~) Click here to start a new topic.
Comments & Blogs
I would just want to point out that ADMINS should not be allowed to edit or delete comments of the users if they violate the Code of Conduct (such as if they curse) like they did Lollipop King's 2000 Troll Edit Blog because ADMINS shouldn't be able to control what we type too. That is my only problem with the CoC Wednesday Thursday Friday WTF 20:12, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Moderately sure Loll was ok with the removal. . 21:33, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- It is not controlling, it is moderating and keeping the community balanced.
- It is one thing to comment, it is another to think cussing, threatening, spamming, and trolling are remotely acceptable on any Wikia wiki. Each Wikia wiki has their own set of polices, and each has an admin or group of Contributes to do their best to uphold it. Much of what happens on AT blogs is enough to get a Wikia Staff member to handle a situation. -- Bunai82 (talk) 22:41, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, but this basically controlling what we type too -- Wednesday Thursday Friday WTF 22:50, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- As Bunai said, that is the case with all wikias, you are lucky we aren't as strict as Bulbapedia or the Avatar wikia. . 01:06, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
Some rules are posted twice
- Probably for emphasis. 01:23, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
I have seen a few intantces where people will speak in diffrent languages and people cant understand them. Should this possibly be a rule?RainbowPiggy (talk) 18:09, December 29, 2012 (UTC)RainbowPiggy
- No...? A lot of people only speak one language, sometimes that one language isn't English... 01:23, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
I don't think everybody reads this
I think every part should be posted resumed and divided in every part of the wiki
chat rules => chat
edit rules => edit
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~).
- What exactly do you mean? Everything is clasified the right way. TheMostBoringManInTheWorld (talk) 10:05, August 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry for thing with the signature Jake plays viola 11:12, August 20, 2013 (UTC)
- I mean if I'm a new user and go to my talk not having a message that askes me to read the rules but something like this:
- RULE 1:BLALBLABLA
- RULE 2:BLABLABLA
- and not more than 5 or 7 rules and people will not be able not to read it- specially rules that are not the same as other webs. the others can be put in a link as done normally, people should know them.
- Jake plays viola 11:13, August 20, 2013 (UTC)
we need another rule so please implement it
make a rule against big fonts so that people don't annoy others
we have a rule against all-caps so I guess that's about in the same vein
so that if people do this , they aren't banned because they annoyed others, or some unwritten rule, but because of an actual written rule against big fonts
also perhaps a rule against flashy changes in colour would be swell
- Using all caps is much different than big font. Bigger font, which was added by chat tags which everybody wanted anyway, is hardly obnoxious in any way. Unless of course, it is abused, which is moderated anyway, but there is yet to be any remote problem with it. But if it's intentionally to irritate you and inciting anger, that is much different. And changing colors is the same - it isn't obnoxious unless it is abused.
- I think you're taking this way too personally though, dude. City♥Lights 18:08, March 23, 2014 (UTC)
Did I post a spoiler and get banned? Sorry >-<