I nominate ITzAwesomesauce because she is very active and follows the rules. She would be a good moderator and do a good job of enforcing the rules.23:15, October 8, 2014 (UTC)
Sure, I'd be glad to be a mod. I'm on the chat all the time so I'd be able to stop a troll or someone really quickly.23:24, October 8, 2014 (UTC)
23:13, October 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Support — You have my vote. After we save the world, we should take up a life of crime! 23:15, October 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Support — Loyal user who is always on, friendly to everyone, and knows the rules and such. When she is away it's usually not for long or she is busy with school/sleeping. (also she's my wife so that's an automatic support) 22:27, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Oppose — She would be a great choice. However, she is often (very often) away and won't go on for hours at a time. Unless she promises to change that, my vote stays as is. )
- Oppose — Pretty much the same reasons as outlined by both Adventuretimegurl and Gameuser, because both inactive most of the time and a tendency to lose control is not a good combo. FIame Princess (talk) 23:28, October 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Oppose — She dosen't exit out of chat when she's done, but presses the "away" button, and this may make other people think that she's online when she actually isn't.-GeekCat
- Neutral — Abstaining from this for now. TRAPPED and ISOLATED 01:23, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Neutral — Neutral here. Need just a bit more time to decide... -WaterFront3000 'A sweet sensation over the dub'- 04:00, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Comment —Just wanted to make sure the nominee understands what they're getting themselves into. You will be trusted with two special buttons, "kick" and "ban". Other users will look to you in times of controversy and strife. Can you stand firm and exercise your authority? Can you patiently bear any annoyance? Can you stand face to face with folly, extravagance, insensibility, and still dispense judgment fairly and without bias? I've seen you "lose control" before, when I offended you with what I thought I was a joke. Apologies were conveyed, but I just want to be reassured that won't happen again. Or maybe you'll just sit in chat quietly like I always see you do and just kick/ban obvious trolls? Tell me what you think.
TRAPPED and ISOLATED 09:15, October 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Comment —Well I can't really promise that I wont get really pissed at someone while in a bad mood, but I can assure you that I wouldn't ban people just because I don't like them.
ITzAwesomesauce 14:57, October 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Comment —Even then, she's not a maniac. She has common sense, and even then, things like that dont happen.often. After we save the world, we should take up a life of crime! 15:32, October 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Also to ATG, the main reason why I'm afk is either because im asleep or at school. I just like to leave my computer on.
ITzAwesomesauce 22:13, October 9, 2014 (UTC)