Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion is an Adventure Time video game for the PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. It was released on July 17, 2018, in the US and was released worldwide on July 20, 2018.
Coming to consoles this spring!
Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion finds the Land of Ooo cut off from the rest of the world, and it's up to Finn and crew to set sail in a newly constructed boat to investigate what has happened. Along the way, new friendships will be formed, interrogations made, and of course, some fights tossed in between.
- Open world exploration: Explore the Land of Ooo freely, discover secrets and collect loot.
- 3D visuals that match the art-style of the show.
- Playable fan-favorite characters: Finn, Jake, BMO, and Marceline.
- An original Adventure Time story: Set sail across the high seas between kingdoms and venture into uncharted territories to figure out what’s going on.
- Tactical combat.
- Hero progression: Upgrade your heroes, use items, spells, potions and unique ultimate hero abilities to battle bad guys in fast-paced tactical combat.
- On January 2, 2018, Outright Games held a ‘Name Our Boat’ competition. Fans of Finn and Jake could submit names for the crew’s boat through the official website, which was shortlisted down to four possible names: "Yeah Buoy", "Jeff", "Floaty Boaty", and "Mathnautical". Voting closed on January 15, 2018, and "Jeff" was announced the winner on January 19, 2018.