|Дата:||20 марта 2013 года|
|Рисунок:|| Шелли Пэролайн|
|Эта информация о серии комиксов Времени Приключений.|
События комикса не являются частью того же канона, что и сериал.
FINAL ISSUE OF THE ARC! Finn and Jake are trapped inside a digital world... who can rescue the heroes? Find out in the latest installment of "the best comic of 2012!" An all-ages sensation!
Ewlbo (now going by the name "Kewlboy" after overwriting Randall) is attacking Finn, Jake and Marceline in a giant robot body made out of all the robots in Ooo. They attempt to attack Kewlboy, but they can't seriously damage him out of fear of harming the robots. Kewlboy reveals that his plan is to destroy everyone in Ooo out of fear that they are all "better" than him. Jake attempts to stretch him around Kewlboy in order to restrain him, but to no avail and Kewlboy appears to have smashed him into the ground. Marceline attempts to reach out to Randall, Kewlboy insists he was deleted, so Finn and Marceline decide to throw caution to the wind and attack him directly but he grabs them. Before he can pull them apart Finn reveals that Jake was okay and had just shrunk into his mouth.
Jake uses his stretching powers to press BMO's hidden button and send the three of them into his Main-Brain-Game-Frame. There they find the minds of the infected robots and they are able to use a cheat code to rid them of Kewlboy's virus. However, Kewlboy appears in the game and reveals that he still has control of BMO and sends waves of the game's enemies to attack them. Marceline has the robots with them combine into giant mechs for the three of them to fight off the enemies and then attack Kewlboy directly, tearing the pixels off his in-game figure and feeds them to the game's enemies.
Back in the real world, BMO has returned to normal and suggests they go play video games, which everyone agrees to.
Later, in the game, Randall appears and reveals that while Kewlboy deleted him, he never emptied the trash. Randall has learned he was wrong to have tried to find cheats for all his games and decides to play with the rest of them honestly and they go off to explore the game's universe.
- In the episode "Guardians of Sunshine", BMO says that only he can press the button to send people into his games. However, in this issue Jake presses the button.
- In the last panel of the main comic Randall says, "There's a whole universe in here guys." Finn follows him up with, "Let's go exploring!" This is possibly a reference to the last strip of the comic Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson, where the last two panels have Calvin saying, "It's a Magical World, Hobbes, ol' buddy! ... Let's go exploring!"
- The last panel contains several references to classic video games.
- The snowy mountain with the yeti in the top left resembles SkiFree.
- The aliens in the sky are a reference to Space Invaders.
- The loop-the-loop on the right and the course along the middle of the panel resembles a stage from Sonic the Hedgehog.
- The blocks and the landscape in the bottom center are from Super Mario Bros. The yellow blocks have an interrobang instead of a question mark.