You guys actually believe this crap?
1. The 'trailer' would be released by an actual movie company, like Warner Bros.
2. It came out two years ago. Trailers usually come out under eight months before the actual film's release, not two years.
3. No one would actually fund this. It would bomb at the box office.
4. Look at Jake. They would at least try to make him look like his cartoon counterpart.
5. No actual movie trailer has a 'thanks for watching and subscribe' at the end.
C'mon guys, don't fall for this crap.